• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Fulham Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. He was supposedly wank against Arsenal, a game I missed, btw.
Are you just pissed off because Lalalala isn't even on the bench and Bendo isn't playing?

Bendo? Are you like 5yrs old or something?We've all seen the extent of your humour, with that shite rhyme at the foot of your profile, so I'd quit if I were you. I'm really upset that two injured players playing, Klopp must hate them or something.

Fuck me this is really dull.

I want the ref to blow up just so I can't stick gears 4 back on before I attempt to watch both the Manchester Derby & the f1 at the same time later.

Load of fucking ring this. We look shite, totally lacking cutting edge

On the contrary our build up has been incredibly slow ... ca. 350 passes to their 110 .. but most of ours have been between the back 4/5.
I dont really care about stats mate, surely you know that about me by now?
I watched Salah have TWO really good chances, Mane had one great chance and another half chance, Shaqiri had a very good chance. All in the first 40 minutes.

I know City has people jumpy because they score so many expecting us to bury teams 8-0

Id take a win and we keep winning. I think we were if anything too impatient first half, but then with fans writing players off for a bad 10 minutes its hardly surprising that translates onto the pitch.

We dont need to win the game in 15 minutes. We just need to win.
Todays been a very professional job. Flashy? No. But good.

I dont really care about stats mate, surely you know that about me by now?
I watched Salah have TWO really good chances, Mane had one great chance and another half chance, Shaqiri had a very good chance. All in the first 40 minutes.

I know City has people jumpy because they score so many expecting us to bury teams 8-0

Id take a win and we keep winning. I think we were if anything too impatient first half, but then with fans writing players off for a bad 10 minutes its hardly surprising that translates onto the pitch.

We dont need to win the game in 15 minutes. We just need to win.
Todays been a very professional job. Flashy? No. But good.

This.

City can win every game 8 nil but if we stay where we are poings wise, even grinding out results, then they know they can't afford a slip up at any point. They didn't have that pressure last season. From October onwards they strolled it.

That pressure could be the thing that breaks them. The only way we can apply that is to keep winning, & to be quite Frank, I don't care how we do it, we just need to keep it up.

Nobody cares how we win points, but it's pretty fucking obvious you need to play well more often than not, because no team in history has ever 'ground out' a title.

If you never hit your top form, eventually you'll drop points and/ or get beat. As we already know, given we've only won three in our last nine.

Nobody cares how we win points, but it's pretty fucking obvious you need to play well more often than not, because no team in history has ever 'ground out' a title.

If you never hit your top form, eventually you'll drop points and/ or get beat. As we already know, given we've only won three in our last nine.

That last fact is key though. Given that we're in relatively poor form, winning by any means is imperative.

It's quite possible that this is our poorest spell of the season. I'd certainly like to think it will be, as Klopp's teams always seem to come to form after December, so to grind out results & stay in touch with City in the process has to be the priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom