• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Burnley Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now it's hailing. Given how Klopp bangs on about the weather so much that'll give them a lift that we dont need.

Filthy cunts this Burnley team, how Westwood got away without yellow when he blatantly just kicked out Firmino's ankles no where near the ball.

No crowd noise from our fans. This is the worst possible start to an early Sunday kick off.

I hate to say it, as I'm normally pretty optimistic, but I have a really bad feeling about this.

I blame Matip for that pussy of a clearance that led to the corner.
And the refs a cunt, making sure that Burnley get the 50 50 calls.

Lallana punished for jumping with the arm but Barnes gets away with worse on Fabinho.

It's going to be a fucking frustrating day today.

They can play exactly their game now, foul, be aggressive, sit deep & try to play on the counter.

If we don't score soon, then I can see us dropping points.

No crowd noise from our fans. This is the worst possible start to an early Sunday kick off.

I hate to say it, as I'm normally pretty optimistic, but I have a really bad feeling about this.

Yep, I wouldn’t even be surprised if we didn’t score.

You don't really want to go 1 down to this Burnley side. Going to be tough this.

It's completely fucking right that we don't stop playing everytime one of them cunts take a fall, they just want to break up the play, the spawny cunts.

It's true, I get why he does it, but there's no way their players dont read the conments & think "Well, they dont like these conditions"

FUCK, Firmino just cant get past the defender to get sight of goal.

He does it because it's true and it's relevant. Some fans internalise the criticism.

Robertsons final ball is wank. Hed be some player if he could consistently choose the right option

The way Mariner is reffing I"m a surprised he didn't send Sadio off for a headbutt

We have nothing in the middle.

They line up in a line in front of their defence and we could only go TAA or Robbo for the cross. We dont have players for that kinda game.

He does it because it's true and it's relevant. Some fans internalise the criticism.

I think he did it cos he knew the press would pick up on it & it would deflect from the performance of some of our players. Which I have no problem with at all.

GOALFRRIM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom