• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Burnley Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame we conceeded that scrappy goal, because in all ways this has been a paddlin and 4-1 would have been much fairer.

Fine margins have stopped this being 7 or 8

Brilliant today from Lallana, Mane, Virgil, Fabinho and Firmino

Dominant second half. Good tempo, good football.

Lallana showing why Henderson will lose his place next season. Makes such a difference having a CM who can come receive the ball, turn and carry it forward or at worst pass it forward all under pressure.

He was the difference today. Superb. Keita could learn so much from him in terms of movement.

8 league wins to have given it a fair craic.

It cant be one without the other!

A foul is breaking the rules, cheating is breaking the rules to try to gain an advantage, so a foul to try to gain an advantage (which it obviously was) is cheating!

I guess I see cheating as more deliberate otherwise every single player that commits s foul in a game is a cheat. Basically every player is a cheat so.

Thank gawd for that. A real curate's egg of a performance. I cannot understand why we have so many simple misplaced passes. Salah especially - it's as if he's not quite aware of what's happening around him. Kudos to Lallana, that was as good as he's played in two years.

Overall a good performance from everyone. I didnt expect Route 66 football to feature today.

We were great going forward today, very shaky at times defensively particularly Trent and Matip. 3 points and the chance to turn up the pressure on City next weekend by going top.

Seeing Lallana play like this today made me think he could have a major role to play in our season finish if he doesn't get injured again. Which he probably will so yeah

Good on Sturridge too, proved he's still capable of producing a decisive moment even though he's dead

Shaqiri must be a fucking Sakho in training

Lovely big reception for Crouch. Everyone loves him

Always find it strange you hated him as a player for us. Nearly 50 goals, won an FA Cup, played in a CL final, scored a hat trick against Arsenal as good as you’ll see anywhere, scored a cup winner against Utd and scored three overhead kicks. All while banging them in for England.

Always find it strange you hated him as a player for us. Nearly 50 goals, won an FA Cup, played in a CL final, scored a hat trick against Arsenal as good as you’ll see anywhere, scored a cup winner against Utd and scored three overhead kicks. All while banging them in for England and banging an incredibly hot wife.

Always find it strange you hated him as a player for us. Nearly 50 goals, won an FA Cup, played in a CL final, scored a hat trick against Arsenal as good as you’ll see anywhere, scored a cup winner against Utd and scored three overhead kicks. All while banging them in for England.

How many times did he ever manage to get even into double figures in league goals?

That's your answer. He has never scored enough goals

And had he started against Milan we'd likely have Six.

Dominant second half. Good tempo, good football.

Lallana showing why Henderson will lose his place next season. Makes such a difference having a CM who can come receive the ball, turn and carry it forward or at worst pass it forward all under pressure.

He was the difference today. Superb. Keita could learn so much from him in terms of movement.

8 league wins to have given it a fair craic.
This is true but I bet you Klopp won't trust Lallana to start an away game this season. He'll go with the Liverpool wall of Gini, Hendo and Fabinho. But it is encouraging that Lallana discovered his 2016 form.

This is true but I bet you Klopp won't trust Lallana to start an away game this season. He'll go with the Liverpool wall of Gini, Hendo and Fabinho. But it is encouraging that Lallana discovered his 2016 form.

Well, when he was in form in 2016 Klopp never hesitated to play him, so I suggest you wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom