• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Burnley Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really great watching a genuinely top quality defensive midfielder playing in defensive midfield for Liverpool. Fabinho has been solid as teak

Yep, he can do so much more though, much as I loved Mascher he couldn't do the other midfield stuff as well as Fabinho, he's a much more rounded player.

Yep, he can do so much more though, much as I loved Mascher he couldn't do the other midfield stuff as well as Fabinho, he's a much more rounded player.

I liked players such as Masher, Whelan and Hamann very much in that DM position, and to be fair Henderson has done it well on occasion too.

But Fabinho is a superb combination of defensive nous, tackling, aggression and passing ability. He's more mobile than Didi too. I think he might be one of the top DMs in Europe on current form, and he's certainly the first name on the team sheet in midfield

I do like that role and when it's played well, it's so influential.

And we had fucking Lucas doing it for years. Imagine! The difference in quality and how it affects the team is incredible.

The fuck was that . Think the back fives heads were already off the pitch then . Collectively shite

We've just made this a really nervy shite end to a match which had turned into a walk in the park this second half. FFS Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom