• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Leicester Helicopter

Status
Not open for further replies.
For supporters of a club that has had to deal with both Hysel and Hillsborough in the past, I can't believe some people can be so blasé about what is essentially a tragedy. These people all had families who have lost loved ones. If that had been connected with Liverpool, you wouldn't be too happy with the same sort of comments on other boards.

For supporters of a club that has had to deal with both Hysel and Hillsborough in the past, I can't believe some people can be so blasé about what is essentially a tragedy. These people all had families who have lost loved ones. If that had been connected with Liverpool, you wouldn't be too happy with the same sort of comments on other boards.
I wouldnt give a fuck Dave.

I just can't get my head round why billionaires travel in such a stupid way. It seems if you've got your own helicopter or light aircraft it's only a matter of time.

I just can't get my head round why billionaires travel in such a stupid way. It seems if you've got your own helicopter or light aircraft it's only a matter of time.
Thats my angle too.
Stupid flash cunt has a private helicopter land on the pitch so he doesnt have to stay in traffic with the people who make him richer.
Fuck the lizard

Agree that you shouldn't own your own aircraft. Ever. You personally, even as a billionaire, have no incentive to safety engineer the risk out of it, so things will always get overlooked or rushed because the guy under you doesn't want to get fired or abused for being a jobsworth. Just like when your MOT is due, you think of it as a fucking tax and abuse the cowboy mechanic for inventing work, rather than respecting it as a proper safety precaution.

As a billionaire, you assume there's a one in a million chance of crashing to your death. So everyone runs the risk thinking it will never happen, then their complacency is the very thing that tends to make it happen. As a dedicated aircraft operator with a million clients, you have a guaranteed chance of killing someone if you cut corners, so they take no chances. Nothing will change those odds or the way people try to play them.

The guy did a lot to help a city with a deep love for football and not in a grotesque Amramovic way. I wouldn’t class this guy as a Lizard.

Lots of twitter rumours that Southgate arrived via this helicopter and could have been leaving in it.

More people saying Puel was on it. Probably just rumours, but Southgate was there and has taken rides home on it before

Puel is fine apparently.

Be arsed with Southgate being on it and dying and being canonized as some great of English football cut down in his prime.

If he was off to watch the Mancs today I doubt he'd have been headed to London last night

If he'd been on it before they would have legged off without telling the boring bastard. I think he's safe.

In fact they probably crashed in the rush to get off while he'd gone the bog

Reactions: HC

Not exactly surprising where they're coming from.

Exactly Dave.

This is essentially what I'm saying..

The fact your are attempting to take off in a helicopter in a built up area.. It beggars belief.. Sooner or later your going to have a dice with death...

I just think they are being too lazy and flash..

Just do what everyone else does.. Get in a car..

An unsurprising but rather depressing response about the owner from Sven. He really is quite the materialistic boy: '“When you know him, as I did, you knew he’s a very, very generous man. Not only paying salaries and things like that. Out shopping in London and he paid for jackets and things like that. Very, very generous generally.”

This is essentially what I'm saying..

The fact your are attempting to take off in a helicopter in a built up area.. It beggars belief.. Sooner or later your going to have a dice with death...

I just think they are being too lazy and flash..

Just do what everyone else does.. Get in a car..

There are more deaths associated with cars than helicopters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom