• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Leicester Helicopter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just returned from a weekend away with some friends and their partners, some of whom hardly know me.

Last night while I was explaining the potential benefits of employing pedophiles to watch over kids, without having direct access to the young ones of course, a few people suddenly turned into sanctimonious, humourless dickwads.

I thought to myself that I should probably save that kind of talk for SCM. Our safe space where we can unmask our darkness in comfort.

Wow, it's all over twitter that loads of other people that we don't know died yesterday too. No official numbers as of yet but apparently its about 150,000. Sadly a lot of them lived lives of abject misery and despair and never got a chance to be billionaires.
Bet a lot of them never got to ride in helicopters

RIP the flightless, your wiv da angles now xxxx

I just returned from a weekend away with some friends and their partners, some of whom hardly know me.

Last night while I was explaining the potential benefits of employing pedophiles to watch over kids, without having direct access to the young ones of course, a few people suddenly turned into sanctimonious, humourless dickwads.

I thought to myself that I should probably save that kind of talk for SCM. Our safe space where we can unmask our darkness in comfort.

I dunno, if some twat I hardly knew started being all edgelord and talking about employing paedophiles to look after children, I'd probably think he was a massive try-hard cunt too.

Bet a lot of them never got to ride in helicopters

RIP the flightless, your wiv da angles now xxxx

I've been in a helicopter and not once did I think it seemed a really safe way to travel*

*I think the same about planes though.

I heard some definition of a helicopter as being 10,000 totally unrelated moving parts, bent on self destruction, flying in relatively close formation. They scare the shit out of me. My mate works on the rigs and has near miss stories that make me need a poo every time. 80 mph winds and landing one of them things sideways and swinging on a rig while everyone vomits. Not for me.

When I'm a multi-billionaire football club owner I'll get them to build me a cool as fuck penthouse in the stadium and chill there till the traffic dies down.

Why wouldnt you give direct access to them?
Thats just fucking mean man.

Ian ayre used to love riding everywhere on his chopper, the fucking cunt

Looks like Dan Roan is in the shit for laughing about the owner's mistress being on the flight, during the memorial FFS.

Someone at the BBC must dislike him enough to have leaked the tape.

Agree that you shouldn't own your own aircraft. Ever. You personally, even as a billionaire, have no incentive to safety engineer the risk out of it, so things will always get overlooked or rushed because the guy under you doesn't want to get fired or abused for being a jobsworth. Just like when your MOT is due, you think of it as a fucking tax and abuse the cowboy mechanic for inventing work, rather than respecting it as a proper safety precaution.

So much wrong with this post.. Maybe read about aircraft checks before posting.

Looks like Dan Roan is in the shit for laughing about the owner's mistress being on the flight, during the memorial FFS.

Someone at the BBC must dislike him enough to have leaked the tape.

It was caught on a live feed, I think.

Anyway, poor the Miss Photogenic 2005. RIP with the angles.

Don't think so. The footage looks like stuff was rolling between takes or whatever. You can barely hear him and the camera is pointed at the ground

Don't think so. The footage looks like stuff was rolling between takes or whatever. You can barely hear him and the camera is pointed at the ground

Picked up on a Sky feed by accident during a live broadcast on the Youtube.

So if you think about what sort of ghoul watches a live Sky News feed on Youtube about a memorial service, you can guess how long it took for those flids to go into Internet Army Outrage Mode. They were probably enhancing the audio quality as it happened, just hoping for something like this.

So much wrong with this post.. Maybe read about aircraft checks before posting.

And yet aircraft still fall out of the sky. At least with commercial aircraft they have thousands of each model each with thousands of hours to flight history, so they've been field tested, and the design, maintenance and operating protocols have gone through countless iterations to eliminate previously unforeseen risks. A privately owned helicopter is banking upon the manufacturer nailing the design straight from the drawing board, or your pilot and engineer being able to anticipate every single potential cause of failure off the top of their head.

And yet aircraft still fall out of the sky. At least with commercial aircraft they have thousands of each model each with thousands of hours to flight history, so they've been field tested, and the design, maintenance and operating protocols have gone through countless iterations to eliminate previously unforeseen risks. A privately owned helicopter is banking upon the manufacturer nailing the design straight from the drawing board, or your pilot and engineer being able to anticipate every single potential cause of failure off the top of their head.

Dunno, I think I'd be guilty of assuming that the expert pilot and co-pilot team would be on top of the mechanical checks and general safety of the aircraft that they were flying, so that they didn't die when it crashed when flying it.

Dunno, I think I'd be guilty of assuming that the expert pilot and co-pilot team would be on top of the mechanical checks and general safety of the aircraft that they were flying, so that they didn't die when it crashed when flying it.

You haven't watched enough air crash investigation or studied any industrial accidents. Mechanical checks and human expertise stop Y from causing Z. Asperger levels obsession and attention to detail might stop X from causing Y which causes Z. There is nobody that will stop A from causing B, from causing C, up to Z. Accidents occur because of almost random sequences of unforeseen events in unforeseen combinations. The only way to stop it is to have so much historical field testing that you've covered virtually every combination from A to Z. Buying your own helicopter and trusting that your pilot's diligent checking of the Y's means your life will not be cut short is an insane risk to take.

It is very sad and thoughts and condolences.

Nightmare for reporters, presenters etc though

It's believed the owner Mr vishay pranda..praaad pradhsnvsshatu
And four colleagues were on the helicopter.

Alan Brazil was the best. He just looked at it and said nope I'm calling him Mr vishay done.

Picked up on a Sky feed by accident during a live broadcast on the Youtube.

So if you think about what sort of ghoul watches a live Sky News feed on Youtube about a memorial service, you can guess how long it took for those flids to go into Internet Army Outrage Mode. They were probably enhancing the audio quality as it happened, just hoping for something like this.

And he was defo shagging her anyway

I bet the wife sabotaged the chopper in an act of cold, calculated revenge.

Just got sent the vid of the take off and stall. From the thing losing power to hitting the deck it's about twenty seconds. What I'm saying is, there are defo worse ways to go. I doubt the pilot had any control of where it ended up though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom