• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Leicester Helicopter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got sent the vid of the take off and stall. From the thing losing power to hitting the deck it's about twenty seconds. What I'm saying is, there are defo worse ways to go. I doubt the pilot had any control of where it ended up though.
Absolutely no control..

Still maintain, at least with an aeroplane you have a chance to glide the thing to safety

Absolutely no control..

Still maintain, at least with an aeroplane you have a chance to glide the thing to safety

Helicopters can auto glide just like a fixed wing aeroplane.

What that video showed was the tail rotor not counteracting the torque of the main rotor, my guess is something went wrong with the synchronisation. Potentially a failure of the shafts. Pilot visual checks cant pick this up since it’s internal to the helicopter. I suspect the shafts broke or bent during the top of the take-off since helicopter did get above the stadium.

Would be good to check the maintenance logs.

that's not a fair statement.

But I would

Well, maybe it is fair.

Khun Vichai is a very strong and devoted Buddhist who has done many good works,” said Phra Prommangkalachan.

“His good deeds help generate support which becomes power for Leicester City Football Club. The club is benefitting from that good karma.

Maybe he's being paid back for some bad deeds

Helicopters can auto glide just like a fixed wing aeroplane.

What that video showed was the tail rotor not counteracting the torque of the main rotor, my guess is something went wrong with the synchronisation. Potentially a failure of the shafts. Pilot visual checks cant pick this up since it’s internal to the helicopter. I suspect the shafts broke or bent during the top of the take-off since helicopter did get above the stadium.

Would be good to check the maintenance logs.

Yes, I will not rest until someone has checked the maintenance logs.

We simply cannot continue with idle speculation about what the video purports to show, vis a vis the lack of counteraction to the main rotor's torque and failure of the synchronisation, possibly leading to broken and/or bent shafts during take-off.

I must know how Kun Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha died!

We simply cannot continue with idle speculation about what the video purports to show, vis a vis the lack of counteraction to the main rotor's torque and failure of the synchronisation, possibly leading to broken and/or bent shafts during take-off.

I think the flames had something to with it.

You dont have a clue what any of those words meant, do you? Too technical for you.

Mind you, it’s understandable, considering you decided on a career in journalism.

You dont have a clue what any of those words meant, do you? Too technical for you.

Mind you, it’s understandable, considering you decided on a career in journalism.

Obviously they're sanskrit, and mean something religious, a blessing of some sort, and were totally ineffectual when faced with gravity.

I just repeated the words you used, quite clearly. You boring cunt.

And I don't work in journalism, silly.

I just repeated the words you used, quite clearly. You boring cunt.

And I don't work in journalism, silly.

Isn’t that what journalism is, repeating words without any understanding of the technical aspects in a hope to get a rise? You sanctimonious wanker.

You’re right, journalism and The Sun are oxymoronic, silly.

Isn’t that what journalism is, repeating words without any understanding of the technical aspects in a hope to get a rise? You sanctimonious wanker.

You’re right, journalism and The Sun are oxymoronic, silly.

I don't wish to keep you from your in-depth investigation about the technical reasons behind this tragic helicopter accident. Please do feel free to carry on with this great work and report back once you finalised the details and crafted a full report.

We will be on actual tenterhooks, so please hurry.

PS I can't comment on your definition of journalism, as I'm not a journalist, but while this is also very important, it should be a secondary concern to the crucial aviation disaster work you are doing on behalf of the community. Godspeed.

Brendan making more friends. If Brendan ever did come to a Drinkies I imagine it as a violent version of a Benny Hill show sequence, with an irate, rapidly moving pilgrimage of posters chasing Brendan around in the hope of stamping his skull into scrambled eggs.

Brendan making more friends. If Brendan ever did come to a Drinkies I imagine it as a violent version of a Benny Hill show sequence, with an irate, rapidly moving pilgrimage of posters chasing Brendan around in the hope of stamping his skull into scrambled eggs.

As if. Oncy would be swinging his cock about to protect me, and also possibly entice me.

In any case, I don't understand why mullet had a spaz attack because someone gently mocked his fucking arse-yawningly tedious Helicopter Crash Investigation bollocks.

It was quite funny, though.

It would be worth the jail time if it meant Cloggy came back into the fold.

As if. Oncy would be swinging his cock about to protect me, and also possibly entice me.

In any case, I don't understand why mullet had a spaz attack because someone gently mocked his fucking arse-yawningly tedious Helicopter Crash Investigation bollocks.

It was quite funny, though.

The cognitive process behind it is far from bollocks. The thing which makes humans think about the true explanation of some observed phenomenon, will soon be all but lost from the world and replaced by fake news. Let him investigate.

The cognitive process behind it is far from bollocks. The thing which makes humans think about the true explanation of some observed phenomenon, will soon be all but lost from the world and replaced by fake news. Let him investigate.

In other words, Brenders failed to understand it. Tried to be clever and funny but failed miserably.

No new news.

In other words, Brenders failed to understand it. Tried to be clever and funny but failed miserably.

No new news.

WHERE IS THE HELICOPTER AVIATION DISASTER UPDATE, STRINGFELLOW?

latest

I don’t get why the talk of Choppers has got everyone feeling emotional?

I think some people are still upset about how the lads at American Chopper are getting on these days, and this has brought it all back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom