• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Kelly’s Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have to reapply for membership or is there an auto renewal scheme?

I have been a member of this and its predecessors since 1990

I joined this year, after leaving Dumbledores years ago. I knew we could be lucky this year but I am blown away how good we are and how far city has fallen.

Last edited:
I was never in.

I’ll stick to the dark arts with Hal.

We have a Dantes.

I think we are all in each year. Even the doubters have that little part inside that is in. It’s just not everyone is willing to put their balls on the line and officially sign up.

I can’t be THAT drunk. Soz @Wet WetDreambeliever

[article]
Wet WetDreambeliever
Looking on the brightside

I’m obviously out. One injury to the front three away from struggling. We’ll struggle anyway with 60 games.

Another crack at the CL will have to do

Aug 8, 2019

[/article]

Indeed, what this set of players and manager have done this year is mind blowing.
I doubt it’ll ever be matched.

Soo ......

1. I refused to join in "Dumbledore's Army" because (98%) I didn't think we had a hope in hell and (2%) it was a shit title
  2. I was always impressed by (Andy's) Oncey's GIF and so 'Kelly's Heroes' made sense - (+2%)
  3. I genuinely believed that VVD & Fabhino were the guys to finally end our drought (+98%)
Now we come to next season. It's a while off so we have a moment

1. Let's not just randomly throw ourselves in to a movement without thought. Remember Halmeister's balance!
  2. Oncey (who can't be arsed to even say 'hi') used the same name season after season and we got fucked
  3. We need a leader .... Momo & Oncey are out

So I most humbly suggest we go again with a new leader and a new name. Hustings?

Soo ......

1. I refused to join in "Dumbledore's Army" because (98%) I didn't think we had a hope in hell and (2%) it was a shit title
  2. I was always impressed by (Andy's) Oncey's GIF and so 'Kelly's Heroes' made sense - (+2%)
  3. I genuinely believed that VVD & Fabhino were the guys to finally end our drought (+98%)
Now we come to next season. It's a while off so we have a moment

1. Let's not just randomly throw ourselves in to a movement without thought. Remember Halmeister's balance!
  2. Oncey (who can't be arsed to even say 'hi') used the same name season after season and we got fucked
  3. We need a leader .... Momo & Oncey are out

So I most humbly suggest we go again with a new leader and a new name. Hustings?

Oh and if Andy/Oncey is still 'lurking' I hope all is well big man

Technically, we've never had a manager who won the Champions League or Premier League twice either, so probably best to replace Klopp and momo at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom