• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Keita could be on his way

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the original source I think. LVZ is Leipzigvolkzeitung so pretty sure they're fairly credible in this matter.

Ideal situation would be Keita plays the Leipzig vs Schalke match and is subbed at half-time to say goodbye to the fuckers and then gets on as a second half sub for our match against City

Now this is interesting. The bit in inverted commas translates as: "Looks like Naby Keita will be turning out for Leipzig for the last time."

No one thinks keita is going to fill the coutinho role. They think he might make for a different look entirely, where we don't need to have a forward drop deep because our midfield isn't dynamic enough. That sort of change is more likely than a direct replacement.

Hoping some ace player improves our side in cm -- where we've looked unconvincing for years now -- is lot less pie-eyed than thinking that fucking wynaldum is going to "step into the coutinho role". What the fuck are you talking about?
I'm not saying that he's going to be a direct replacement.

I had an old boss who, when I handed my notice in, said he viewed me leaving for a better job as a success for him. Not realising one of the reasons I was leaving was because he was a massive twat
Could be he felt the same about you and that's why it was a success for him.

"And we've lost the line to our man in Germany, but I've heard that Keita has received his last yellow card in Germany for a Souness-esque demolisher challenge. Ooh and, quite remarkable. Shalke have scored from the resulting freekick. Keita's receiving dark looks from his team mates. This could turn ugly. Luke Chadwick style."

On one hand I am very excited to see Keita arrive this month.

On the other hand he appears to have a poor attitude at RB this season as he pushes for a move.

If he is a success at Liverpool then I fear he will pull the same shit on us if the likes of Madrid/Barca go after him.

I think it's more us pushing for his move now, in fairness.

Naby Keita's stats per 90 this season:
2.7 interceptions
3.5 successful tackles
4.5 succesful dribbles
1.8 key passes
0.3 goals

Get him in!

German league is just the Scottish League but more advanced isn't it?

Nah wouldn't go that far and I'd love to take their stadium atmospheres too but certainly nowhere near the level England is at now.

Still the 3rd/4th best league to play in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom