• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Jan Transfer Window (rumours, wishes, exists and formation change)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all these players we are linked with( A normal thing for us), But with a lot of talk about players coming, some being bought and loaned back, and big money arrivals in the summer you have to wonder; if true, where as the money suddenly come from...?

Has FSG realized that they need to put thier hands in thier pocket...?

Have they got a deal (in theory) in place for the partial sale of the club and intend to use some of that money to invest in new players...?

Or Have they got a deal (in Theory) in place for the full sale of he club and the new owners are the ones fronting up the cash...?
I think the rumours are nothing but loads of fanciful 2 + 2 = 22 fanned, as usual, by agents looking for better deals for their clients.

319183800_682696556838272_501892868924021552_n.jpg

If he has any sense, he will stay another three years at Dormund.

Yeah I don't think they will sell him.

Bellingham will be sold - they will also let go of Hummels at the end of the season.

With the sale of Bellingham & Hummels departing - that'll free up salary to renew him for a few seasons and then sell in a few years if he develops as predicted.

Yeah I don't think they will sell him.

Bellingham will be sold - they will also let go of Hummels at the end of the season.

With the sale of Bellingham & Hummels departing - that'll free up salary to renew him for a few seasons and then sell in a few years if he develops as predicted.

He can sign a pre contract with clubs outside Germany in 9 days. He can leave on a free and its outside their control.

I do like the look of Moukoko, but I cannot see how we can offer him any more playing time than he's getting at Dortmund. We're in talks to extend Firmino's contract, Nunez and Salah are guaranteed to play, and Jota, Diaz and Carvalho aren't going anywhere any time soon. His whole saga smacks of a young player who is both lacking patience and also being led astray by his agent wanting a pay-cheque.

Benfica 'reject an £88m offer from an unnamed club for Liverpool target Enzo Fernandez with the Portuguese side holding out for his £105m release clause' after the Argentina star's value soared thanks to World Cup glory

By Max Mathews For Mailonline

--------------

Really hope we have nothing to do with it

Benfica 'reject an £88m offer from an unnamed club for Liverpool target Enzo Fernandez with the Portuguese side holding out for his £105m release clause' after the Argentina star's value soared thanks to World Cup glory

By Max Mathews For Mailonline

--------------

Really hope we have nothing to do with it
Of course it's us.. we've been told they'd accept €100m so bid accordingly.

Jokers.

If we’re really going to splash the cash on reinvigorating our midfield for the next 7 years, then surely we’ll in for Rice in the summer. He’ll have a year left on his contract and West Ham would have to accept 70m for him, even with the English tax etc, rather than him leave on a free a year later.

He’d fit the FSG and Klopp models and (some differences aside) sort the looming Henderson driving leadership hole in an instant.

If we’re really going to splash the cash on reinvigorating our midfield for the next 7 years, then surely we’ll in for Rice in the summer. He’ll have a year left on his contract and West Ham would have to accept 70m for him, even with the English tax etc, rather than him leave on a free a year later.

He’d fit the FSG and Klopp models and (some differences aside) sort the looming Henderson driving leadership hole in an instant.
Rice is prem proven, Enzo isn't. Hell, I would choose Mac Allister over Enzo and meeting his release clause

"Prem proven" has to be the most ridiculous argument to signing a player over another.

It's all about the quality and who fits the mould, let our recruitment team decide that...they've done a pretty good job of that under Klopp.

The reason why the Prem is considered the best league in the world in many eyes is because it relies on the talent from overseas, players and managers, so lets not go into this Prem proven shite.

I can’t believe it’s December 23rd and we haven’t signed 5 midfielders, 2 wingers, a striker and 15 right backs already in the January transfer window.

Give it a couple more days Stevie you impatient git.

NO!!!!!

I DEMAND WE MAKE THESE SIGNINGS NOW!!!!

It’ll be too late if we wait until January to make our January signings!!!!

NO!!!!!

I DEMAND WE MAKE THESE SIGNINGS NOW!!!!

It’ll be too late if we wait until January to make our January signings!!!!

We only have room for one signing unless we sell another player. I am not keen on letting Nat's go for only £10m. So Jan, 1 MF will have to do.
Come summer,
Milo - gone
Millie - gone
Ox- gone
Naby - hopefully gone
Adrian - gone

In Jan, you've replaced one of them, then you need another 3 to replace in MF. Ramsey isn't upto deputising Trent at RB it seems, and we've all seen how Gomez has been, I'd say we need another RB.

Rice is a Chelsea fan and his best mate plays for them. I think it's quite obvious where he's going.

Rice is a Chelsea fan and his best mate plays for them. I think it's quite obvious where he's going.
I’m not so sure. The prospect of playing for Klopp (rather than the Chelsea revolving door manager) alongside his England partner Bellingham might just swing it,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom