• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modo

A contentious scando
Michael O’Neill confirmed that the 20-year-old (Bradley) has a stress fracture in his back which may prevent him playing until late this year at the earliest.

“Conor unfortunately has a back injury that will rule him out for these games. I would have to say he would be an extreme doubt going forward as well. The recovery time for Conor was in the region of eight to 12 weeks – he has a stress fracture.

Brutal :(

Injuries will be put biggest nemesis this season.
Why Gini was invaluable when we won everything.

Are we doing something horribly wrong in training? Looks a pattern with these injuries.

Trent's hamstring, anyone got any notions as to how long this might bench him for?

I suspect he'll withdraw from England duty and then we won't hear about the extent of the injury until Klopp's pre game press conference. Fingers crossed it isn't serious and Trent gets a nice 2 week rest ahead of our next stint of games.

I suspect he'll withdraw from England duty and then we won't hear about the extent of the injury until Klopp's pre game press conference. Fingers crossed it isn't serious and Trent gets a nice 2 week rest ahead of our next stint of games.
Ditto Ibro

Nah, I dont think its concerning. Its the best move for him and us. He'll be ready for Wolves and get use the next two weeks in a better way.

Is it? Every chance recuperation here rather than an enforced few minutes by the national side means he's ready for after the break

hopefully, i just don’t like minor injuries that creep past a game in injury prone players. I feel like we’ve been burned a few times with this.

I said we'll have Endo playing as a CB by December, it might be sooner.
Not sure why we didn't get a CB?

Some are speculating that it could be that Konate's injury is worse than what was believed at first and with Van Dijk's suspension being extended we didn't want to take any chances with Quansah.

Some are speculating that it could be that Konate's injury is worse than what was believed at first and with Van Dijk's suspension being extended we didn't want to take any chances with Quansah.
Define 'some'. You mean forum no-marks like us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom