• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Injury Latest

You saw the state of two of them on Sunday hobbling around on the pitch. Jota didn't even travel so he's probably proper.fucked.
But yeah, Klopp didn't mention them.

Yea they didn’t look anywhere near ready just hoping for an official word that they might feature post international break

The Uruguayan Olympic squad coaches have been in touch with him about appearing in Paris this Summer - 110m hurdles it is.

The Uruguayan Olympic squad coaches have been in touch with him about appearing in Paris this Summer - 110m hurdles it is.

I heard the archery team passed on him as they were scared he might kill someone in the crowd with one of his errant arrows that missed the target.

I heard the archery team passed on him as they were scared he might kill someone in the crowd with one of his errant arrows that missed the target.
Actually the sprint team passed because they were worried he'd always be offside (false starts).

Mo training today :

skysports-football-mo-salah_6480427.jpg

[Ismael Mahmoud] Mo Salah will be ruled out from Egypt squad for the next international break. Good news for Liverpool and for Mo​

When the fuck was it snowing today? Or is that cracker rain?
Thats a picture from last month. Training session before the Burnley game.
He didnt take part in team training though, that's all I know for sure.

Significant Liverpool injury update​

Trent Alexander-Arnold, Curtis Jones and Diogo Jota aren’t fit to face Man United in the FA Cup quarter-finals on Sunday, but a positive injury update has emerged regarding the trio.

Jones will be back first, potentially featuring at home to Brighton on March 31 after the international break, while Trent and Jota could be back to the trip to United in the league on April 7.

Meanwhile, Ryan Gravenberch is back for the weekend action after being stretchered off in the Carabao Cup final.

I Read the below elsewhere and thought it was interesting as I hadn't heard the full ins and outs of Bajcetic's injury before.

Bajcetic suffered a back injury at underage level in 2022 and it wasn't fully healed when he returned to training. He moved up to the first team squad and the pains he was experiencing in his thigh were thought to be a combination of him still growing and his body adapting to the increased intensity of the training level. Through a combination of the way he was moving in response to the back injury, the training intensity and the fact that his body was still developing his femur bone was damaged. In March last year he got injured. Initially it was thought that it was an abductor muscle injury but subsequent tests showed that the femur was stressed.

Everything looked good when he returned to training last summer and the medical team took the decision that it was best to ease him back into the squad. In September, the pain returned and the femur became inflamed. If the condition wasn't treated properly the miniscule cracks in the bone would lead to stress fractures and possibly end his career. He has been wrapped in cotton wool and every step of his recovery closely monitored since. The medical staff haven't been willing to sign off on his return to first team training until they are certain that he is fully recovered and that it's not going to flare up again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom