• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Huddersfield vs Liverpool - 5:30pm Pre game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alisson, Gomez, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson, Milner, Henderson, Lallana, Shaqiri, Salah, Sturridge.
Subs: Mignolet, Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Firmino, Origi, Matip, Alexander-Arnold.

----------------Allison-----------------
Gomez---Lovren--VVD--Robbo
-----------Hendo----Milner----------
------------------Lallana--------------
-Salah--------Sturridge-----Shaqiri

Too much tinkering, again breaking up the Gomez &van Dijk partnership and weakening the right back position by playing Gomez who's not a right back.

really hope it doesn't cost us.

I don't mind the forward line, we hadn't been clicking, but I hope that isn't his preferred back four all of a sudden

If fucking Gomez gets shunted to right back after the start of the season he's had then that can fuck off

Its nice that we can field a team with a few first teamers absent that isnt a steaming pile of shite for the first time in yonks.

Jesus Christ, the state of that team.
We're basically playing with 9 players.

Fabinho literally played right back the other day

The fucking fuck

Fabinho literally played right back the other day

The fucking fuck
Sometimes I don't get Klopp.
Come to think of it, it's actually most of the time. Also why play Lallana, when Fabinho is avaliable?

I guess Klopp is thinking about Huddersfield playing lots of high balls to our box, so he's looking for the trio of VvD, Lovren and Gomez to face that.

Sometimes I don't get Klopp.
Come to think of it, it's actually most of the time. Also why play Lallana, when Fabinho is avaliable?

Maybe he is stressed and jetlagged while Lallana has had a good week preparing for the game... I don't know. However it is quite fascinating how more often Klopp gets it right from spending a week in Melwood rather than you who spent the week in Ørnskjøldsvik....

Maybe he is stressed and jetlagged while Lallana has had a good week preparing for the game... I don't know. However it is quite fascinating how more often Klopp gets it right from spending a week in Melwood rather than you who spent the week in Ørnskjøldsvik....
Mhm...yeah...really hope he gets it right tonight.

----------------Allison-----------------
Gomez---Lovren--VVD--Robbo
-----------Hendo----Milner----------
------------------Lallana--------------
-Salah--------Sturridge-----Shaqiri
I'm going to predict 4-4-2 with Shaq & Lala on the wings

I'll probably be wrong, but that's that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom