• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Brentford (H) - Sun 14:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
No bigger fan of Jurgen than me, TB... If I were to have any more kids, they'd be named after him, regardless of sex. Doesn't mean that Trent hasn't been a liability at the back for quite a while now.
I'll not reply to the loon but maybe that's because I am a spastic.

Just to clarify, I was not arguing with the observations that Trent is not up to par (though, personally, I'm fine with his form and think he had a great match on Sunday). I was arguing with people who said it is clear he has an attitude problem, and, by implication, his ego was being accommodated by Klopp just to keep him happy.

Being that all that people, on here, have to go on is his on pitch body language and the odd interview soundbite, that Klopp interacts with him in training every day and assuming that Klopp, who I would suggest we all know better than Trent due to his far greater exposure, would not stand for prima donnas then I very much doubt that is the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom