• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Gakpoll

Prefix for Poll Threads

Based on what you’ve seen (at LFC and before), will he be a success here?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the problem. He looks super tidy, that's it. He has no threatening attributes - skill, pace, dribbling ability. Yeah, his crossing is great but that doesn't help when the other two is Nunez and Salah. When the only thing people praise an attacker is for being tidy and the link up play, that is kinda indicates that the rest of the game is not upto the mark.

Before anyone says Firmino had similar periods of non scoring. Firmino at his worst was still a technically excellent footballer. He could dance when he wanted to, take the ball into tight spaces, press like anything, make space for others through intelligent runs.

Super tidy my arse.

He’s just crap. Even Jordan Ibe has one or two tricks. This guy has nothing but that boring Cruyff turn and even then he executes it in slow motion.

His agent’s good though. I’ll tell you that.

He should be benched and Carvalho should play in his place. Carvalho is definitely not ready for the physical battle but atleast he carries a threat and scores goals.

He should be benched and Carvalho should play in his place. Carvalho is definitely not ready for the physical battle but atleast he carries a threat and scores goals.

funny, i was thinking this before the match today. What’s has gakpo done to deserve the start apart from be fit and new?

Salah was slow as fuck today. Bobby is in a wheel chair. So he’s keeping up with those.

He seems like a decent lad but I will be very surprised if he becomes as effective as Minamino, let alone Mane.
He was never bought to be a starter so to say he won't become as effective as Mane is pretty moot.

Feels like we just bought a young Origi again, for 45m.

I stand by this.

Decent player, nice lad, strikes a ball well (apparently). But I don't see the aggression or directness in him like I do in a Nunez, Diaz, Mane, Jota or even Salah.

He's just a bit of a "meh" player right now.

I stand by this.

Decent player, nice lad, strikes a ball well (apparently). But I don't see the aggression or directness in him like I do in a Nunez, Diaz, Mane, Jota or even Salah.

He's just a bit of a "meh" player right now.

He's a wrongun. Just like the whole team right now.
Klopp has lost them. We have a good squad but managed poorly.

I actually thought he looked okay in parts today (from I saw of the game anyways).

It's impossible to really judge him as a player in this team currently.

But it is possible to judge his signing and it's timing. That is looking pretty iffy right now.

Fingers crossed things look different next season. Same goes for Nunez.

Next up we need to buy some killers that don't like to lose. Preferably ones that don't need 3 or 4 players around them to look good.

For £40 million quid he should have been a signing to take us out of our shitshow.

It’s signing shite like this and Nunez that’s creating divisions between the manager and the players. We were primed to make world class signings to keep us at the top and instead we’ve spent £120 million to make us worse. We’ve got no idea what to do with them and when Diaz & Jota are back where do they play.

We’ll be struggling to loan these out by the end of next season.

I actually thought he looked okay in parts today (from I saw of the game anyways).

It's impossible to really judge him as a player in this team currently.

But it is possible to judge his signing and it's timing. That is looking pretty iffy right now.

Fingers crossed things look different next season. Same goes for Nunez.

Next up we need to buy some killers that don't like to lose. Preferably ones that don't need 3 or 4 players around them to look good.

He seems like another player who prefers to be in the chorus whereas we are desperate for a lead singer. Nunez, for all his flaws and the criticism I have of him, tries to be the lead singer.

Seeing as he’s been brought in to be the link player, I’d go with Gluepo.

It works on many levels.

He seems like another player who prefers to be in the chorus whereas we are desperate for a lead singer. Nunez, for all his flaws and the criticism I have of him, tries to be the lead singer.

Absolutely. There were a few times against Wolves I was sure he would take a shot, but he chose to cross it or lay it off to a teammate (not always successfully). He looks like his confidence has been shredded and doesn't want to be the fall guy for more missed chances.. That, or he secretly knows he's a shit finisher.

"His dream move was Manchester United, he was in contact with Ten Hag since last August. I also wanted him to join United, it's my team and I love them, but also they're better than Liverpool and offer more potential to their players. But United did not make a bid in January, so I advised him to wait till the summer, but something happened and he refused to listen to my advice and listened to Van Dijk who tempted him to join his team Liverpool. The fact is that Liverpool is ten times smaller than Manchester United, in every department. I feel lucky that I played for the two biggest clubs in the world, Manchester United and Real Madrid. Gakpo would have been scoring goals for United already, they have great midfielders who create a lot of chances like Fernandes, Casemiro, and even Eriksen."

Van Horseface

Not one player in the last 8 years has transferred to Man United and improved. They are on an upward trajectory, but the lack of awareness here is staggering and stupid.

Not one player in the last 8 years has transferred to Man United and improved. They are on an upward trajectory, but the lack of awareness here is staggering and stupid.

Devils advocate: Fernandes became fucking brilliant when he moved there. He was good prior, but he kicked it up a lot

There's no reason to respond sensibly to that combination of fan service and a windup.

I'd love for me to care that gakpo went to us instead of united. I don't think I will until next season, if ever.

"His dream move was Manchester United, he was in contact with Ten Hag since last August. I also wanted him to join United, it's my team and I love them, but also they're better than Liverpool and offer more potential to their players. But United did not make a bid in January, so I advised him to wait till the summer, but something happened and he refused to listen to my advice and listened to Van Dijk who tempted him to join his team Liverpool. The fact is that Liverpool is ten times smaller than Manchester United, in every department. I feel lucky that I played for the two biggest clubs in the world, Manchester United and Real Madrid. Gakpo would have been scoring goals for United already, they have great midfielders who create a lot of chances like Fernandes, Casemiro, and even Eriksen."

Van Horseface

Now there is a guy I'd like to rearrange the face of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom