• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Forest (A) - PL - Sat 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
8hqrfi.jpg

Great game... 3 points well done lads and Darwin.

Away from the goal Gakpo was so poor and should have been replaced around the 60 minute mark, showed so little the whole game, still can't see why we bought him.
Clake... Tries hard but has just not got it, with hined sight; we should have bought back Fabio Carvalho
Whats important we got the three points and no injuries

Awesome switch by Mac to cross it on his other foot after teasing it with in swinger first. Love the mentality and calmness.

Good. I want them to feel pain, so much pain. All fucking match they were slagging us and our city and not supporting their team. I hope these cunts get deducted just enough points to see them relegated by 1 point.
I'd still prefer Everton to drop

Why did the Forest coach get a red card? What did he do?
Probably called the ref a cunt.
Irish TV saying the ref gave the ball to Liverpool after Konate head injury is what the Forest complaints were about

Reactions: dee
5 days until the next game. Nunez, Szobo possibly Salah should travel to Sparta together with the backups and the kids.
I'd rest Kelleher too.

Reactions: HC
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom