• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Everton Vs Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was Rosco's comment that was considered as an insult to another poster. And to be honest I don't see how any spin could make it other than an insult.

Whatever, although reading it again, I have no idea why my name is mentioned so often. I was doing and saying fuck all.

Oh, what? I must have missed it. Or don't know the context/ detail involved.

He said he something about sticking up for special needs kids? Again, in the white-heat of a match thread, I'm sure I've read far worse, and I'm equally sure people read more into certain posts than others, based on identity.

But going back to the context/ detail point, it is possible I am unaware of it, because I don't fucking care.

Then don't wade into the conversation. You make a claim that Cloggy and Hansern want Ross banned because he doesn't like them, then when someone says actually that's not it you say you don't care. So essentially you're just trolling.

Then don't wade into the conversation. You make a claim that Cloggy and Hansern want Ross banned because he doesn't like them, then when someone says actually that's not it you say you don't care. So essentially you're just trolling.

It's a conversation I was dragged into by name.

And I said I didn't care about the details and context of whatever the perceived slight was. Because I don't.

The only people who do want to make this a bigger issue than it is.

You didn't say anything fella. Best Seasons wishes to you and your family x :)

Thankyou Red Astaire. You too. Can SOMEONE lock this now?

It's just the usual snide card-wavers left, squabbling over a carcass that isn't even there.

Although it would admittedly be a nice fucking big one.

I think it was Rosco's comment that was considered as an insult to another poster. And to be honest I don't see how any spin could make it other than an insult.

I was responding in kind.
If he doesn't like it, can't take it etc then maybe he should think before launching into abuse (again).

Ah it's different. Brendan has taken a certain stance towards players and will happily knock our own players if he feels it helps prove his initial points. He uses multiple threads to do this. Even LTW, our resident peacekeeper is showing signs of frustration.

The guys you seem to pick on are guilty of being what, semi over enthusiastic? I think there is a big difference. Everyone is different, but I find it more annoying to read posts that are putting down our players to prove a point than those defending them. It's also like you are arguing against the posters rather than their posts.

I don't really care that much anyway. I like how this place is a zoo at times. I just found that Everton match thread frustrating. I think it just needed more Gene Hughes.

Semi enthusiastic ? Ha.

The 'semi enthusiastic' ones do exactly what Brendan does - but in a less interesting and entertaining way, but you're okay with it because they're super positive.

Its a bit hypocritical

I know this is locked.
But I would just like to point out that I have clearly missed the thread where Red Astaire told people he was a recovering alchoholic.

My have you been drinking comment was not in any way meant to be a snide dig. I didnt know that at all. I seem to think I saw it mentioned that you dont drink, but I thought you meant like I dont drink in that its a rarity not that its a nescessity.

Anyway. I dont do apologies for the sake of them but if anyone genuinely thought I meant it like that I apologise. I meant it like 'what are you high!' Kind of thing.

Many apologies.
X

Right i'll lock this. If anyonne wants to discuss how naughty and bad i am you have my permission to start a general chat thread about it.

I'm a big boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom