• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Everton Vs Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah. Bin Brendan. You had the right idea in the first place.

The match thread is fucking shite these days.

Beat Everton at fucking Goodison with a 94th minute winner, and you come in here and read this absolute shite.

It's the same tiresome wankers every week, every match thread.

I'm off for another break from here I reckon, I just don't get this place. I'm sure some of you will be delighted with that, but really - this shit has lost all fun.

Beat Everton at fucking Goodison with a 94th minute winner, and you come in here and read this absolute shite.

It's the same tiresome wankers every week, every match thread.

I'm off for another break from here I reckon, I just don't get this place. I'm sure some of you will be delighted with that, but really - this shit has lost all fun.

Want me to post more musing for you to rip apart.

That's always kept you happy in the past

You know, RA put some personal stuff on the forum a while back, and you miss no opportunity to use that honesty and open-ness to throw it in his face whenever there's a disagreement.

I really thought more of you than that. It's a snide thing to do. And it's the second or third time you've done it.

If that's true it's pretty fucking shit.

@gene hughes I've 'harmed' no one mate. Not to my knowledge anyway. I've had a rough year and I'm fortunate enough to have met a fair few ace people on this site that were good enough to help me through it. Being in recovery is not an easy thing but I was honest enough to share my issues with my fellow reds. It seems that Ross wants to use that honesty as a stick to hit me with.

Anyway no worries. I'm now 7 months sober and Ross is still a twat. As my sponsor would say - 'The journey is in the learning' - Annoying though as I love this place and have met some genuinely sound people. I'm kind of with @Ryan - Who I have also met. It's just not fun around here anymore. We've just beaten Everton and then this kicks off. I'll be back tomorrow though I suppose.

@LeTallecWiz, its beginning to look like the time to re-ban Brendan. Best behavior aside he's a huge part of the culture that legends such as yourself, @Ryan and @Red Astaire are fed up with. Or at least a special sub-forum devoid of negative numpties.

Didn't ya know we need a whole new team to win according to him?

To paraphrase that fat twat Churchill (I think) 'tomorrow I shall be sober, but you, sir, will still be an ugly cunt''

@gene hughes I've 'harmed' no one mate. Not to my knowledge anyway. I've had a rough year and I'm fortunate enough to have met a fair few ace people on this site that were good enough to help me through it. Being in recovery is not an easy thing but I was honest enough to share my issues with my fellow reds. It seems that Ross wants to use that honesty as a stick to hit me with.

Anyway no worries. I'm now 7 months sober and Ross is still a twat. As my sponsor would say - 'The journey is in the learning' - Annoying though as I love this place and have met some genuinely sound people. I'm kind of with @Ryan - Who I have also met. It's just not fun around here anymore. We've just beaten Everton and then this kicks off. I'll be back tomorrow though I suppose.

Your a wonderful poster Red. Don't let unhappy people drive you down under.:)

Has this place ever been anything but repetitive point scoring squabbling?

In terms of Brendan for example it takes two to tango and there is always on hand to make some comment irrespective of whether he has posted or not.

Is it really a problem what he calls Firmino?

I don't get it.

At least Koeman proves that Everton does indeed get in your blood quickly, because for a self-styled disciple of Cruyff to try to justify a performance like that, well, he's become a blue all right. Shocking.

I could be wrong but i get the feeling that he feels he has to do that even though he knows it's a bad road and a slippery slope.

Quite. Everyone's always ready to rub it in his face if one of the subjects of his criticisms does something good, as if he's arsed. It's six of one, half a dozen of the other.

Bollix.
He's a boring repetitive cunt and the fact that the mods have their tongue up his arse at every given opportunity is fucking tragic.
This thread was fucking pathetic.

Bollix.
He's a boring repetitive cunt and the fact that the mods have their tongue up his arse at every given opportunity is fucking tragic.
This thread was fucking pathetic.

I'm saying people are whinging about it, but many of them are the first to goad him over it when it goes the other way, it's derailed many match threads, which is just as fucking tragic.

I'll admit I don't mind Brendan, he's always had a kind of pantomime villain thing going on. I understand why others have no time for him though....but on his worst day I can't see him having digs at a recovering alcoholic who also happens to be one of the best and least argumentative posters on the site

I'm saying people are whinging about it, but many of them are the first to goad him over it when it goes the other way, it's derailed many match threads, which is just as fucking tragic.
He brings it on himself with his self righteous bollix.
He deserves every bit of it.
Go see the Boro thread the other night and see how quiet he was.

You are easily one of my favourite posters on here and you seem like a genuinely good guy. Rooting for you to overcome your struggles and come at peace with them even..

People like Ross is just not worth the effort really.. he may be a big slightly obese lad on the outside but on the inside he is tiny and insecure why his need to constantly act the bully to feed his own low self esteem.. however, that he is using your story to get to you is a new low even for him and kinda wanna make me punch him right on the nose..

Last edited:
I'll admit I don't mind Brendan, he's always had a kind of pantomime villain thing going on. I understand why others have no time for him though....but on his worst day I can't see him having digs at a recovering alcoholic who also happens to be one of the best and least argumentative posters on the site
Spot on. For me there is a gulf in difference here. One is being repetitive and slightly annoying (doesn't really get on my tits to be honest) the other is being downright mean..

Last edited:
Are you drinking? Im not suggesting he isnt brilliant.
Im saying there were 3 or 4 times in this game when he was alone in space on the left and had bodies to pick out and way overhit the ball.
He was average today. And his passing was very poor

Or didn't even get his pass past the onrushing defender

Ban Brendan? For what, having a slightly tedious opinion? No, he contributes greatly to the discussion on this site and is most welcome, yeh he could cut down the bickering, but we all could a little.

However, there's one person on this site who needs to fuck off and has needed to fuck off for years now, it's the cunt who keeps taking personal pot shots at posters, and thinks it's okay to poke fun at a recovering alcoholic. Ignoring him is fine most of the time, but that comment was too far, are there no red lines for this cunt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom