• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

European Super League

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t buy that there isn’t

Not disputing Neville being correct in his attack on what’s happened, but he can walk and chew gum.
He publicly declares he hates us, so you don’t think he’ll put the boot in more.
When he went on his rant , it was always Liverpool this, Liverpool that, but when he criticised Man Utd it was , the Glazers or the Owners. It hurts the supporters to hear our teams name disparaged and he knows that. Even Carragher called him out on it.

You don’t think he’s getting a buzz out of calling Liverpool a disgrace and ridiculing our anthem, when he knows its sung by the fans and has special reverence for so many reasons in our history, nothing to do with the American owners, who of course will market it, their business people.
Thats was pissed Klopp off.
He then goes on the attack with Klopp, who he knew was in an impossible position,who he even said was on the same page as him!
Nevertheless, calling him spikey and then
Finally, ending by questioning how Klopp could continue at Liverpool under the circumstances.
No agenda? Sure.

I think you're reading too much into it. I was as disgusted in our club as Neville was.

Just the greedy yankees left.
Don't worry we are in the second tranche along with Spurs. As above.

I'm guessing we didn't want to be first or we tried to get a joint statement set up.

You can bet that Real, Barca and Juve will come after us for damages. At least we can hide behind 'it wasn't us which broke ranks'.

Oh yeah ....
d42acc680844402085496c177a2888c1.jpg

"Ed Woodward has resigned as chairman of Manchester United."

Falling like a pack of cards. Can FSG go too?

nah they’ll just resume collecting their millions until they see another chance to make even more

It would be wonderful if they sold up and fucked off but realistically the new owners would be no better

UEFA are just as corrupt though, and the new CL format is close to a Super League anyway.
It wont change much in all honesty.

I genuinely don't understand how this was brought forward. Like, they are doing a bold new thing and have tons of power and giant piles of money, but they didn't hire anyone to manage the release of the information or attempt to sell the fucking thing?

I've had more follow through at 19 years old on shit I came up with when I was high.

I made an elaborate pulley system once so you could lift yourself up to the top of my friends barn. It had a garage door spring for no reason, It worked though, kindof. I got laid up there anyway. What the fuck does this have to show for it.

It's been scrapped. SOS saying FSG have to go. I think they will too.
Selling the club is different from just a chairman stepping down.

Whilst they haven't financially backed Klopp to the hilt, they've at least not done a Hicks and Gillette and look to bankrupt us.

We have to be careful what we wish for. Let's be honest, anyone buying us next is either going to be a rich, soulless nation state.

Or a business man looking for another return on investment.

UEFA are just as corrupt though, and the new CL format is close to a Super League anyway.
It wont change much in all honesty.

Yeah, but its theirs, which is what this is all about. But by creating an alternative that was clearly cynical and ill considered, they didn't exert any pressure to have any actual reform at all.

Absolutely mental today.

Maybe the back lash will bury the idea for good, and all this parasitic owners can fuck off out of football now their wet dreams are evaporating in front of their eyes. One can hope.

Fans should do anything they can to drive down the value of their clubs and support any government action that aims to readdress power in the domestic game.

FSG have to go after this. They're finished.

Absolutely mental today.

Maybe the back lash will bury the idea for good, and all this parasitic owners can fuck off out of football now their wet dreams are evaporating in front of their eyes. One can hope.

Fans should do anything they can to drive down the value of their clubs and support any government action that aims to readdress power in the domestic game.

FSG have to go after this. They're finished.

After the transfer shambles and these ESL shenanigans there's no way back.

Fuck off, Henry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom