• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

CL 1/4 Finals : Draw and Matches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you throw a 3-0 to Barca at half time when you are at it? :D
Nah, we've been there, done it, got the celebratory video. Giving them a proper lesson in front of the world, that's what we'd like. 4-0, 5-0, 6-0. No more stepping stone to Barca shite when we've humiliated them. "You want to go where? They're fucking shit." Such are my thoughts in the dark watches of the night.

CL quarter-final draw will be on Friday 16 March from 13:00 CET (12:00 UK time). "The side drawn first will play the first leg at home."

I'd take any team as long as the 2nd leg is at Anfield. Prefer Roma or Sevilla though.

Agree Barca vs City would be splendid.

Two best nights I’ve ever had at anfield. Olympiacos and Chelsea.

I’d actually argue that olympiacos was better cos at half time, it wasn’t expected. I wasn’t in my normal seat, I was in row 4 of the lower centenary, Kop end. When gerrard scored, I ended up on the back of some lad on row 1. It was fucking nuts. Best moment I’ve ever had at anfield that.

Olympiakos... Right... I was sure we'd get beat, I was pretty sure I'd be too late to get there if my flight was slightly delayed, and my mate was desperate for a ticket so I gave mine to him. I was in Luxembourg on business and wasn't going to get back till that evening, it was touch and go. Thing is this was a new bizz presentation so me and my mate got in the night before and said, let's go for a couple of quick pints now and get our heads down because we were getting picked up at our hotel by the MD of the company at 8 in the morning to be taken to their office. What happened next was probably the maddest night of my life, and I stumbled into his car stinking of vodka and latex and bad drugs having had zero sleep, and after the meeting me and my mate were in the lift blaming each other for being so stupid and depraved, and said we'd never talk about it again unless we won the business (we did, hence this). Meanwhile, my other mate rang me and said he had a spare on the back row of the Kop, so I was like yeah baby... So, flights went on time, VLM via London City into Liverpool... I got home at about 6.30, and my missus opens the door and there's my mum and dad stood behind her, and she says 'remember we bought those tickets for the charity dinner in the Brooke ages ago? Your folks are here, we've got to leave in a minute' and I literally threw my suitcase and laptop bag at her, turned around and legged it shouting that was I was going to the match while she screamed at me to get back home.

So anyways, what happened next was probably the best night ever at Anfield as far as I'm, concerned. Being on the back row of the kop, and as no-one wanted to leave, we stood and sang for at least half hour after the final whistle, and when I finally got home, shitting myself about divorce, my missus was beaming saying that they'd all watched it in the pub and she wouldn't have wanted me to miss it for any reason. Love my bird.

Nah, we've been there, done it, got the celebratory video. Giving them a proper lesson in front of the world, that's what we'd like. 4-0, 5-0, 6-0. No more stepping stone to Barca shite when we've humiliated them. "You want to go where? They're fucking shit." Such are my thoughts in the dark watches of the night.

doc - I fucking love this post - it's like pure erotica to me. I have those same thoughts everytime we sell our best player to them and they pay us millions and we end up using that money to buy some totally useless cunt as a replacement.

Olympiakos... Right... I was sure we'd get beat, I was pretty sure I'd be too late to get there if my flight was slightly delayed, and my mate was desperate for a ticket so I gave mine to him. I was in Luxembourg on business and wasn't going to get back till that evening, it was touch and go. Thing is this was a new bizz presentation so me and my mate got in the night before and said, let's go for a couple of quick pints now and get our heads down because we were getting picked up at our hotel by the MD of the company at 8 in the morning to be taken to their office. What happened next was probably the maddest night of my life, and I stumbled into his car stinking of vodka and latex and bad drugs having had zero sleep, and after the meeting me and my mate were in the lift blaming each other for being so stupid and depraved, and said we'd never talk about it again unless we won the business (we did, hence this). Meanwhile, my other mate rang me and said he had a spare on the back row of the Kop, so I was like yeah baby... So, flights went on time, VLM via London City into Liverpool... I got home at about 6.30, and my missus opens the door and there's my mum and dad stood behind her, and she says 'remember we bought those tickets for the charity dinner in the Brooke ages ago? Your folks are here, we've got to leave in a minute' and I literally threw my suitcase and laptop bag at her, turned around and legged it shouting that was I was going to the match while she screamed at me to get back home.

So anyways, what happened next was probably the best night ever at Anfield as far as I'm, concerned. Being on the back row of the kop, and as no-one wanted to leave, we stood and sang for at least half hour after the final whistle, and when I finally got home, shitting myself about divorce, my missus was beaming saying that they'd all watched it in the pub and she wouldn't have wanted me to miss it for any reason. Love my bird.

I fuckin love reading your stories!

Keep em coming

I think you rate Real a bit high. They were impressive enough to beat the PSG team. However, they were a bit lucky and haven't showed the strength this season as we have been used to from that side. Not in League nor CL. Ronaldo on and off, Bale the same. Benzema seem to found better form off late but will he carry them through 5 tough games to win them CL? Kroos and Modric haven't had the best of Seasons. Some youngsters are showing off every now and then, but not consistantly enough. I actually think they could prove a decent Draw for us as there is no way they will park any bus.

Is this a joke? He's scored in EVERY CL match this season for Real and is the competition's top scorer with 12 goals, if that's on and off!?

How have Sky Sports News got Danny Higginbottam as an expert for the Champions League Draw, he’s never played in it!

I knew it! Shit draw, and home in the first leg won't help. Still, we got a shit draw in 2005..............

Home in the first leg, and City play Utd away before the second leg at the Etihad
They play United at home.

The only good thing is they'll want to win that game to win the league at home.

If United spoil their party, we can piggyback off that disappointment.

And if they win, hopefully they'll celebrate too much and we'll catch them sleeping.

Bad draw, but if we are going to go out. Better early (and focus on league) than later I suppose.

They play United at home.

The only good thing is they'll want to win that game to win the league at home.

If United spoil their party, we can piggyback off that disappointment.

And if they win, hopefully they'll celebrate too much and we'll catch them sleeping.

Bad draw, but if we are going to go out. Better early (and focus on league) than later I suppose.

Sorry, yes home. If they have already won the league, it might work against them as well. I remember Bayern winning the league early and then crash out of Europe in the later stages totally out of form.

Surely they'll have to move the derby game?

Can't be play Man City on 3rd (1st leg), then Everton on the 8th, and then the CL 2nd leg on the 10th?

shite draw, usual suspects will go through

Barcelona v Roma
Sevilla v Bayern Munich
Juventus v Real Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom