• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Blow your kone trumpet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's this cunt?
Lol, yeah is that for real ? Is he making shit up ? , how would that make us look when apparently we have have agreed personal terms with both, and then saying we aint interested in you really ?, mind you we owned by FSG so would not be surprised at this, lets face it we have 3 mids going out, and we get two in, thats kind of how their math works.

Anyone know how reliable this Lynch guy is? What news has he broke with the club before that was true?

Are … (dramatic music) … THE FIRM. Still a thing?

if so what are they saying is 100% nailed on news to be released at 10pm?

Manu Koné awarded player of the U21 match against Italy.
85 mins
90% pass accuracy
2/2 long ball accuracy
3/4 successful dribbles
11/18 duels won
4 clearances
3 tackles
1 interception

Too late, already has 4000 retweets and 20k likes on twitter.

Jorg's son is bound to see it at some point.

One positive is that we can use the EL to have a consistent midfield selection e.g. Kone, Badger, Jones to get them development time.. or even conversely use Hendo where he will be many classes above all opponents at that level.
I would be surprised if the EL was used for 'development'. The EL winners go straight into the CL group stage so a very good backup strategy just in case the worst happens. And a big boost for players and fans to win the damn thing.

I would be surprised if the EL was used for 'development'. The EL winners go straight into the CL group stage so a very good backup strategy just in case the worst happens. And a big boost for players and fans to win the damn thing.

EL is not to be taken lightly that's for sure, unlike the ECL it's a competition of prestige....has it's long history & pretty much all the past winners/finalists are big teams.

It probably will be easier to qualify for the CL through winning the EL tbh......depending on the teams that drop down from the CL group, Sevilla would tell you this.

The teams that'll be in the groups should ideally allow us to bring in some of the fringe/youth players that won't see game time in the league.

How else would you look to bring through players like Doak, Bradley, Baj, Morton?

We should definitely be playing competitive squads with the intention of winning it. But also using it for developmental minutes for select top prospects and youth ready to make the next step.

I don't want to see domestic cup sides of years past but getting more gametime and exposure for the likes of Bajectic, Jones, Doak, Carvalho (if he doesn't go on loan), Harvey, Kelleher, etc. should absolutely be part of the plan. One or two of them per match, not an entirely changed side.

Thats why you dont sign players before a tournament.
Why? You sign them for 5 years not 6 months. Obviously it's not ideal, but considering players can pick up injuries in training i don't think it should change signing players quickly

Why? You sign them for 5 years not 6 months. Obviously it's not ideal, but considering players can pick up injuries in training i don't think it should change signing players quickly

If you have several targets and can potentially wait a couple of weeks then why not? We cant afford that our new midfield signing is out for 12 months before we even officially sign him. Maybe City and Chelsea can but we cant.

If you have several targets and can potentially wait a couple of weeks then why not? We cant afford that our new midfield signing is out for 12 months before we even officially sign him. Maybe City and Chelsea can but we cant.
Equally if we sign Thuram and he gets injured in his first friendly for us, i don't think it means the transfer was a waste. A huge frustration, but not a huge waste

Equally if we sign Thuram and he gets injured in his first friendly for us, i don't think it means the transfer was a waste. A huge frustration, but not a huge waste

But then he at least plays in a game for us and not in a tournament with several games over a short period of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom