• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Barrett saying we've bid 32M for Alex Teixeira...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's still on a trolley in the corridor of the hospital.

I'm reliable informed that in order to get the deal to still go through - we're giving him the money to buy out his contract thereby becoming a free agent and able to sign for us.

After his secret medical in Dublin finishes.

It's all in the hands of the Irish Health Service now.

Guangzhou Evergrande are willing to pay Alex Teixeira an annual salary of €10m. That's more than €200,000 per-week.

Will be a test of his ambitions then, or if its money driven if he accepts this offer.

Alex Teixiera set to move to China?
By daveockop - Feb 3, 2016 13 0
SHARE Facebook Twitter
Courtesy: Caught Offside
Liverpool fans had a difficult January transfer window with the club failing to bring in any big name stars. Their misery is set to be compounded if reports in Italy turn out to be true. Calciomercato.com have released an exclusive story stating that Chinese Super League club Jiangsu Suning are attempting to sign Alex Teixiera for €50 million.

Liverpool officials were priced out of a deal for Teixeira in January even after the player declaring publicly that he wished to join the Merseysiders. Teixiera would join other big names stars to head for China such as Jackson Martinez, Fredy Guarin and Gervinho in heading to the Super League.

Martinez was signed by Guangzhou Evergrande yesterday for a fee reported to be in the region of €42 million. Martinez was one of the most sought after attackers in Europe last season but failed to hit the heights expected of him in Spain with Atletico Madrid.

The Italian media outlet have gone as far as to say that Alex Teixiera is set to agree personal terms with the Chinese club soon. Shakthar Donestk officials refused to sell Teixiera to Liverpool for anything less than €50 million and reports on the final day of the transfer window stated that the Ukrainians wanted as much as €70 million.

Yeah, I do. I laughed my arse off when you were getting all uppity about someone taking Murdochs money you hypocritical twat.

You've probably stopped doing that now and are contuining to live off your wifes business, but it still makes you a hypocrite.
Posters wives are fair game? Thank god I'm divorced.

But I think that's over the line? Any technology that can confirm this?

Technically it's none of my business. People say things that could be taken as offensive all the time.

It's how we deal with them that's important. Get angry, seek revenge or do the same back. Feels great at the time but for me it then creeps up on me and I hate what I did or said.

That said, I've often reacted and given it the "biggun". I just feel a cunt later on when I do. Ah well, it's only the Internet. Who will care in ten years?

Please God.... let a rich Chinese side want to spend £20m+ on Balotelli.....

haha, I thought we had problems convincing people coming to Mersey. But China? This will be a good one. Tribal football style!

Ukrainian outlets reporting that he has signed for a Chinese club Jiangsu Suning (same one that bought Ramires), they paid the asking price of €50M for him. Too bad for the player, he will never experience playing in Europe, but to each his own I guess...

If he's moved to China then he's foolish, either that or he's worried he won't make it in Europe and this is the highest his stock will ever be.

Teix, "My dreams of playing Chinese football have finally been fulfilled. While I didn't grow up aware of this league, after the great Drogba got here in his prime, and then my fellow compatriot Ramires, I finally understood this was the only league where I could truly mature as a player"

Liverpool target Alex Teixeira heading to Chinese side Jiangsu Suning, confirms Shakhtar Donetsk boss

• 21:13, 4 FEB 2016
  • UPDATED 21:13, 4 FEB 2016
  • BY JACK LANG
The Reds hoped to tie up a deal for the Brazilian in January but Mircea Lucescu says he is off to China
Subscribe

Getty
Alex-Teixeira.jpg

End of the line: Teixeira is China bound
Liverpool 's hopes of signing Alex Teixeira in the near future appear to be over.
The Brazilian's manager at Shakhtar Donetsk, Mircea Lucescu, has this evening confirmed that the forward is heading to China in a €50million move.
The Reds were aiming to make Teixeira their big signing of the January transfer window and made an offer of €35million for him, only for Shakhtar to play hardball.
The reason for that has now become clear, with the Ukrainian giants accepting a much larger offer from Jiangsu Suning, the club who signed Ramires from Chelsea last week .

REUTERS/Gleb Garanich
Malmos-Erdal-Rakip-chases-Shakhtar-Donetsks-Alex-Teixeira.jpg

Pastures new: Teixeira is set for a bumper pay deal in China

Lucescu says that the deal is in place for Teixeira, but has not yet been announced because all parties are keen to avoid a repeat of the aborted transfer of Luiz Adriano to Jiangsu. The Milan forward was set to sign for the club, only to renege on the deal at the last moment after seeing their facilities.
"We have agreed to sell Alex Teixeira to China," Lucescu told ESPN Brasil.
"But we will wait a little to finalise it due to what happened with Luiz Adriano.
"But it's all confirmed on our side."

Christ, after all that talk about playing and testing himself in the best league etc. And then someone gives him 200k pr week and suddenly China is all that.
Weird one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom