• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Barrett saying we've bid 32M for Alex Teixeira...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe this thread is locked now ... Now I can't act like a cunt, or post tweets about who we're signing today (IT WILL HAPPEN), or join in the circle jerk ...

:shifty:

Eh? Really? I'm not joking when I say I have no idea what the fuck you are on about. Wifes business? Are you drunk?

Yup. Really.

I'd pretend to be confused too if i was a massive fucking hypocrite who just got pulled up on his shit.

They're also saying the club was prepared to pay the 38 mill but Klopp decided against it.
If true, thats a big if though, its promising to have a manager that dont panic buy and sees the true value of the players we're after.

Roll on the summer window. We'll get some ace players I think.

Lol.

All hilarious stuff

Am i doing it right now ?

This reminds me of that time when DJ Sydney banned me while I slept for 'persistent insolence'. I escaped the carnage this time, but commiserations to my brothers who suffered on this sad occasion.

Ah. Thankyou. I was wondering why Rosco's new avatar was oddly familiar. He was great.

I might be quiffing, so apologies:

Apparently FSG wanted to cough up more money to secure Klopp's first major signing, but Klopp has his own valuations and was sticking with a ceiling figure of £25m.

He determined that they wouldn't go above this and said they would wait until the Summer as the market is more open and he has other options in mind that might represent better value for money.

Apparently FSG wanted to cough up more money to secure Klopp's first major signing, but Klopp has his own valuations and was sticking with a ceiling figure of £25m.

He determined that they wouldn't go above this and said they would wait until the Summer as the market is more open and he has other options in mind that might represent better value for money.

Sounds like it could be true, judging by what Klopp said publicly about rather waiting than overpaying. I like it, you don't want to set a precedent for being an easy target of extortion.

Seems like Klopp can teach business to businessmen too.

Sounds like it could be true, judging by what Klopp said publicly about rather waiting than overpaying. I like it, you don't want to set a precedent for being an easy target of extortion.

Strongly agree. This is exactly the attitude we need. A certain amount's been said in previous threads about Klopp having operated under similar circs.at Dortmund. Hopefully this is another aspect of the value his appointment will add to the club. Onwards and upwards.

Apparently he posted this on Snapchat

Screen-Shot-2016-02-02-at-09.59.43-1.jpg

I'm not sure how I feel about that, if it's true.

I've seen suggestions in an article somewhere that he did this sometimes at Dortmund. Based on what he achieved there, I'm cool with it personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom