• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Barrett saying we've bid 32M for Alex Teixeira...

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Byrne ‏@DavidB_LFC 24m24 minutes ago
David Byrne Retweeted Rowly
Nope as you can see I have already just said still told it will go through

They're also saying the club was prepared to pay the 38 mill but Klopp decided against it.
If true, thats a big if though, its promising to have a manager that dont panic buy and sees the true value of the players we're after.

Roll on the summer window. We'll get some ace players I think.

I am beginning to think that some of those twitter ITK's that assured us that Texeira was definitely signing were bullshitting

You have a sense of humour?

You heard the one about the fat twat, trolling, internet dickhead that glories in his McNugget eating abilities? You must be so proud of that. More nuggets Trimalchio. Someone unban the very ace @Hansern

Yeah, I do. I laughed my arse off when you were getting all uppity about someone taking Murdochs money you hypocritical twat.

You've probably stopped doing that now and are contuining to live off your wifes business, but it still makes you a hypocrite.

If old Ben Kenobi was here, he would probably post "Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" Every time a twitter account was praised for being ITK.

e31.jpg

I dont understand this thread. What the fuck are you guys talking about ? Its nearing deadline and we have signed no one yet.

Yeah, I do. I laughed my arse off when you were getting all uppity about someone taking Murdochs money you hypocritical twat.

You've probably stopped doing that now and are continuing to live off your wifes business, but it still makes you a hypocrite.
Eh? Really? I'm not joking when I say I have no idea what the fuck you are on about. Wifes business? Are you drunk?

You can't be a Goth. They always deny it.

Ah bollocks tis true! I used to tour the country (many eons ago) hitching from one Spear of Destiny gig to the next and then picked up on a splinter from Sisters of Mercy (Ghostdance). I followed them for a year or so before earning a living really kicked in.

Now I'm balding and ancient but still have a very singularly coloured wardrobe - shades of grey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom