• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

World Cup day 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never seen her before but I'd definitely give her one.

I just think we should have footy players or ex players talking about the match.

You know, cos relevance.

Or women in lingerie, cos #mentoo.

She's the former England right back!

Well, that plus men wanting to look like those cunts off Love Island & openly wearing make up & pouting for selfies.

You can't do that shit then try to justify behaving like a man.

Well, that plus men wanting to look like those cunts off Love Island & openly wearing make up & pouting for selfies.

You can't do that shit then try to justify behaving like a man.
Weve always had Metrosexuals Jon thats not new.

She's the former England right back!
Yeah, but women's football, not real footy is it. I've never watched more the five minutes of women's football.

I'd prefer to watch the Scottish league FFS.

Yoy may as well get a 15 year old to tell us what they think cos they played for England youth team, it's about the same fucking standard.

Yeah, but women's football, not real footy is it. I've never watched more the five minutes of women's football.

I'd prefer to watch the Scottish league FFS.

Yoy may as well get a 15 year old to tell us what they think cos they played for England youth team, it's about the same fucking standard.
With you 100% get them to talk on their fucking games

Pay a man. Its not that expensive.
Our whole kitchen, hall and bathroom ceilings recently £220
Save yourself the fucking aggro

That's just what her indoors said and how we needed a quote. Thanks for the quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom