• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

West Bromwich Albion v Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to think he just might be a proper attacking midfielder. A pretty good one too.
I thought the notion of him being an AM was laughable when I heard him say that's where he wants to play

This season has made me look a right cunt.

And I fucking love it.

I thought the notion of him being an AM was laughable when I heard him say that's where he wants to play

This season has made me look a right cunt.

And I fucking love it.
Listened to an arsenal fan on the radio the other day saying how impressive he was as an AM when he broke through & then Wenger destroyed him.

Really slow from Virgil.
Hes brilliant so often but has ridiculous brain farts.
You cannot walk that slowly out. Look at him vs Firmino for that goal. Firmino starts behind him and sprints out. If Virgil does that its offside.

Another defender. I HATE it when Klopp does this.
2-2 coming up
Yep.

It's that unwritten rule of football I spoke about the other day. When one goal up retreat back & let the other side have all the ball & push you back under pressure for the ten minutes instead of just continuing to play the way you have all game.

Madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom