• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Top Slot secured

Despite being a fellow baldy, there's something about him I just don't like.
He's giving me weirdo vibes.
Ten Hag I get, thats a serious looking baldy. Japp Stam is another one. That's fine with me.
Smiling baldies always rub me the wrong way.
Like what reason do you have to be smiling n shit?

Ten Hag I get, thats a serious looking baldy. Japp Stam is another one. That's fine with me.

Being the manager of Liverpool?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This is all I can really think of whenever I see a picture of him.

1718812723549.png

I had my Brodgers/Brent/Dickhead sensors on full and TBF, and he came across well and respectfully.

The fact Edwards wasn't mentioned by Slott isn't surprising, but does underline the distance Edwards has from the day-to-day duties of the club.

Let's be real here. He does look stupid and detestable. It's true. He's one of the few people in this world who would look way more credible if he dressed his head up as a different member of the Village People every day. Anything to distract from the annoying orange blob and his skinny sweatpants

image-w1280.jpg

With that inconvenient fact out the way, he does seem like a rather grounded guy and a very good, confident communicator. I like him more than the other baldies for sure.*

*xcept Modo. Maybe

I reckon a lot of our partially-sighted fans will be asking Jay Spearing for his autograph. The same ones who once asked Peter Moore for his, thinking he was Bruce Grobbelaar.
This is a true story. Peter was half-way through signing when the bloke said "Thanks Bruce" and then he thought "Oh shit, how do you spell Grobbelaar?".
Apparently Bruce isn't great at signing autographs so the poor punter probably thought he'd done really well to get him to sign.

I want to put the meme up of the guy who went to the library every day and borrowed 10 books. Returning every time with an increasing large latex bald dome.

But I can't remember how to insert pictures.

In Russia there a well-known “law” of succession between bald and hairy heads of state: Lenin was bald, Stalin hairy, Khruschev bald, Brezhnev hairy, Andropov bald, Chernenko hairy, Gorbachev bald, Eltsin hairy, Putin bald… Looking at LFC managers it’s not a simple as that, but Slot will continue Rafa’s proud tradition. Rodgers would also count if not for his transplant.

I'm trying to think back to my time in Sweden. I don't think I remember a bald Swede, all very lustrously locked
Lol, I'd find it weird if what was something you actually paid attention to

Lol, I'd find it weird if what was something you actually paid attention to
Generally, the men I worked with were all so tall compared to me that I probably wouldn't have known if they were bald.

I led a mainly Dutch team in IKEA - I felt a midget for four days a week (and that can't have been nice for her)

Generally, the men I worked with were all so tall compared to me that I probably wouldn't have known if they were bald.

I led a mainly Dutch team in IKEA - I felt a midget for four days a week (and that can't have been nice for her)
Hahaha ok, well yeah Swedes are generally tall. The only place I've felt like a midget is in Riga. Latvians are freaking giants.

He does have a shy forced smile. Not everyone is a natural charmer like Jurgen.

Came across well. Cross the fingers!

Back
Top Bottom