• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

So who still has to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

The Prophet
Ignore who we might/won't be bringing in for a second. Who's still likely to leave before the close of the window and what might we get for them?

From this list, have a stab at whether they're staying, leaving for a fee, or going on loan... And add in whomever I've missed. I've had a go.

Skrtel - Staying

Assaidi - Sold for 1M

Downing - Staying

Coates - Leaving on loan

Flanagan - Leaving on loan

Spearing - Sold for 1.5M odd

Pacheco - Leaving on loan

Robinson - Leaving on loan

Skrtel - leave for £8-10m

Assaidi - leave for £2-3m

Downing - stay

Coates - leave on loan. Probably. Got a sneaky feeling we might get a £4-5m bid though, think he'd leave then

Flanagan - loaned out

Spearing - Sold for 1.5M odd

Pacheco - leave for £1-2m

Robinson - Leaving on loan

Sterling - stay

Borini - fucking staying

Suarez - leave to Arsenal for £50-55m

Yeah meant to say this was a Suarez-free zone.

Trying to focus on the squad-fillers really.

if i had my way then the list of players going would include Allen , Henderson , Downing , Borini and i'd probably throw in lucas for good measure . The 1st four there cost 60 odd mil and are average as fuck . 60 fucking mil and they probably won't even get in our starting lineup , a lineup that isn't exactly world class .

Anyway from your list i expect all could easily go except super stu .

I can't see us loaning Flanagan to a championship /league 1 side if he's on 25k or so a week. Unless we're prepared to cover most of his wages as well.

We're stuck with an expensive young perennial reserve.

Someone said that Dalglish is friends with the family.

I can't think of any other reason because he's not very good.

Well if we're discussing money being wasted on shite players then I guess starting with Dalglish is as good a place as any.

What a fucking mess.

Well if we're discussing money being wasted on shite players then I guess starting with Dalglish is as good a place as any.

What a fucking mess.

I still wonder what the hell he was thinking when he went after Downing, Henderson, Carroll & Adam, and at those ridiculous prices?
80 million on that lot:arghh:

I need some time to get used to equating 'discussion on here' and proof.

I was pointing you in the direction of where evidence might be found. I'm not stating anything here as proof, just discussion.

You're in the wrong place if you're looking for black and whites.

Coates, Spearing, Flanagan and Assaidi will all go.
Other than that id be surprised.

Downing, Flanagan, Skrtel, Assaidi and Spearing.

Oh and Suarez, cause' fuck him

Flanagan and his family are good friends of Carragher, as well, aren't they?

That salary is bonkers if true, not to mention dodgy. There's no way you could justify that as even in the same ballpark as 'fair value'.

The only thing to save Downing is that he is our only left-footed right-winger and Rodgers has obsessive compulsive disorder about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom