• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

RAFA, RAFAEL, RAFA, RAFAEL, RAFA, RAFAEL.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
really?

FUCKINGHELL. How can you bellends celebrate anything associated with that soulless fucking club? You do realise the cost of your beloved Rafa winning another knockout competition?

It's a case of a side benefit mark. Happy for our former manager, as he was so maligned, after an awful time in the end with our club and the two amigos

Yeah there is. Those cheap cunts just got something on the fly.

But had they lots, so many of our fans would have been miserable ... Now at least they're smiling ...

Chelsea are making history - Rafa ist he first manager in history to manage a club that holds BOTH european trophies at the same time ... Legendary.

But had they lots, so many of our fans would have been miserable ... Now at least they're smiling ...

Chelsea are making history - Rafa ist he first manager in history to manage a club that holds BOTH european trophies at the same time ... Legendary.

What's legendary? That he won the second one?

Use are all fucking mad. You DON'T get it.

No, you don't get it.

I don't give a fuck about Chelsea winning a cup, they are about 10 behind us in European trophies and further behind in leagues. They have a long long way to go before I start really giving a fuck about them winning.

This is about one of our best managers, who has been abused by his own fans, going on to win a trophy in spite of it. I'm delighted for Rafa. The fact that Chelsea also won is just a minor inconvenience.

No, you don't get it.

I don't give a fuck about Chelsea winning a cup, they are about 10 behind us in European trophies and further behind in leagues. They have a long long way to go before I start really giving a fuck about them winning.

This is about one of our best managers, who has been abused by his own fans, going on to win a trophy in spite of it. I'm delighted for Rafa. The fact that Chelsea also won is just a minor inconvenience.

Very true Gerry

No, you don't get it.

Indeed. The man deserves some credit for working hard against all the odds and despite a hostile environment and succeeding.

Say what you will about his managerial abilities but as a man and a professional he is outstanding.

Classless clueless cunts..

Benitez 6 Champions League Qualifications out of 7

3 European trophies in 4 finals..

What did Jose do in Europe whilst managing in England?

I am made up for Rafa, I really am.. He deserved that after the shit those chav cunts have shovelled him..

As for John Terry.. You epitomise the plastic soulless shite that is Chelsea FC..

I love the fact Rafa didn't mention the fans. If that was Liverpool.. He would of spread the love..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom