• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre match: Man Utd vs Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing how neither of our full backs are getting forward like they usually do but are still getting caught by the ball in behind them. Trent rightly being criticised but robbo has been shite lately as well.

Milner being the 3rd man run is fucking killing us. God love him but we need better

60 mins to save our season?

Although I'm really upset inside ...
We can still finish top 4, even if we lose today.
BUt it's just the realization that this Klopp dynasty needs serious surgery or it will collapse, much like his last club did in his final year.

Sorry but Milner is finished at top level. Might be useful in the cups ...but fuck me he's comical right now

Milner has been 2 seconds late to literally every action he's been involved in. It's like someone who's retired playing in the pros again

It's annoying because... well, what did we expect?

Firmino is well past his best, as is Milner and Henderson.

Salah looks lost and the rest of the team is wondering what the fuck is happening around them.

We're crying out for an actual number 9.

If only we weren't told we didn't need to replace origi

Is it just me or has gomez had more touches of the ball than anyone else in the team.

What a shit show.

I’ll be fucking off back to Australia at this point.

Right, half time subs please. Bobby off for Fabio. Milner off for fabs

We're crying out for someone in the box. Bobby needs to fucking be there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom