• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Man of the Match MOTM Nottingham Forest (H) 0-1 - Momo’s POTS awards

MomoWASright

If you take me seriously then you’re an idiot
A poor showing.

Name your top 3.

Alisson
Alexander-Arnold
Konate (Jones 75’)
Van Dijk
Robertson (Tsimikas 75’)
Gravenberch
Mac Allister (Bradley 61’)
Szoboszlai
Salah
Jota (Nunez 60’)
Diaz (Gakpo 61’)

Subs

Jones
Bradley
Gakpo
Tsimikas
Nunez

It was an inept performance and reality check for Slot! LFC squad doesn't have the players that would preform very good to have a steady first 11 on a weekly basis? The likes of Szoboszlai and Salah a one-week wonder! is not consisting at all, Salah is already thinking about a new contract to get £500 a week, the club should have cashed in on him in the summer!. Awful match to watch, and the waning indications were clear in the first half, that Forest will nick it!

It was an inept performance and reality check for Slot! LFC squad doesn't have the players that would preform very good to have a steady first 11 on a weekly basis? The likes of Szoboszlai and Salah a one-week wonder! is not consisting at all, Salah is already thinking about a new contract to get £500 a week, the club should have cashed in on him in the summer!. Awful match to watch, and the waning indications were clear in the first half, that Forest will nick it!

Did you really just call Salah a “one-week wonder”?

In order to “cash in” someone would have to bid some cash - no-one did.

Did you really just call Salah a “one-week wonder”?

In order to “cash in” someone would have to bid some cash - no-one did.
Was always going to happen. It’s best if we sign Mo on a pay as you go to cater for the off days.

Was always going to happen. It’s best if we sign Mo on a pay as you go to cater for the off days.

I don’t think you’re as far off the mark as you might think - I’d expect a new contract for Mo or an extension to move his salary more into incentives and away from fixed income.

I don’t think you’re as far off the mark as you might think - I’d expect a new contract for Mo or an extension to move his salary more into incentives and away from fixed income.
Seems sensible, I would imagine it is max 2yr or a rolling contract.

Seems sensible, I would imagine it is max 2yr or a rolling contract.

I’d say so - feels like him & Virgil fancy one more World Cup, retire from international football, then one more top flight season after that before retiring or heading to Saudi/US.

I do worry about the AFCON next season though.

The Anti-Dreamy.

Back
Top Bottom