• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Man of the Match MOTM Brentford (H) 2-0 - Momo’s POTS awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

MomoWASright

If you take me seriously then you’re an idiot
A routine home win. Goals from Diaz and Salah. Name your top 3. 5 points to every 1st place, 3 for 2nd and 1 for 3rd. No clean sheet bonus because Momo is a cunt.

Alisson
Alexander-Arnold (Bradley 72’)
Konate
Van dijk
Robertson
Gravenberch (Endo 90’)
Mac Allister
Szoboszlai
Salah (Elliott 83’)
Diaz (Gakpo 72’)
Jota (Nunez 72’)

Subs
Bradley
Gakpo
Nunez
Elliott
Endo

I’ll be late collating the results as I plan on drinking my body weight in Douro and sunning my testicles for the next week.

Diaz
Gravenberch
Trent (swapped before him and Ibou a few times)

Shame about Trent being a stroppy twatter

Diaz
Trent
Grav

Edged it for me, but some decent performances all round. Szobo and Ibou, especially.

I'm surprised by the shouts for Robbo and Virg in the top three tbh.

They were both good, but in my opinion, alongside Macca, they were the least impressive performances yesterday.

It's great that no one was poor and we can have these debates though. Long may it continue!

Gravenberg
Diaz
Trent

There were a couple of wow moments from Trent that were head and shoulders above the rest of the players on the pitch.
He still has such room for improvement and I hope Arnie is the man to get him there

Once again it was a good game, 3 points and clean sheet, an excellent outcome, I thought Konate was solid throughout the whole game. Why Trent was upset when he got substituted? Good Luck for next Sunday game.

Apart from the goal I thought Diaz was erratic and made poor choices.
Salah
Trent
Diaz

Apart from the goal I thought Diaz was erratic and made poor choices.
Salah
Trent
Diaz

Apart from the goal, and the assist. He could have had another assist when he put Robbo through, and he forced a good save when he tried to curl it into the bottom corner.

Not that I disagree with your selection, just saying that was one of Diaz's better performances by far.

I thought Diaz was incredible. He was involved in so much amazing buildup too. Against Ipswich- yes, he wasted a lot of ball. That was a fab performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom