• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Luis, the next cab on the rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

dee

Part of the Furniture
Administrator
Al-Hilal apparently in for €60m

How come other clubs get ridiculously lucrative offers whilst we get offered shite.

obviously not happening but still ….

Are we a target for any particular reason? Low salary, oldish squad, tight owners / lack of ambition’, shit last season? Or is this just going on anywhere at the moment.

160m would be more like it. Fingers crossed none of the important players start agitating for a move if they’re linked.

Let's be real, what would u accept?
I say £100 mill + £20 mill for disrupting our preseason

Are we a target for any particular reason? Low salary, oldish squad, tight owners / lack of ambition’, shit last season? Or is this just going on anywhere at the moment.

160m would be more like it. Fingers crossed none of the important players start agitating for a move if they’re linked.
No CL. We're West Ham now.

Couldn't it also just be agents putting pressure on clubs to renegotiate contracts?

For me Luis has a lot to prove, but zero chance that that price even makes us blink. Fuck off.

Nothing. Fabinho, Hendo, Thiago whatever they’re over the hill but selling promising guys in their mid 20’s is a bad look.

Whilst I get every player has his price, I'd hate to see Lucho go.

He is one of our most explosive players and he has the skill and quality to go with that which is find to find nowadays with wingers unless you're overpaying by 30-40m.

I wonder what the answer would be if we were offered £80m for Darwin
A very simple...
absolutely-not-nope.gif

Whilst I get every player has his price, I'd hate to see Lucho go.

He is one of our most explosive players and he has the skill and quality to go with that which is find to find nowadays with wingers unless you're overpaying by 30-40m.
I agree, but unfortunately we're in a world where money talks. Normally I'd never sell, but there's bids and then there's stupid bids

Nothing. Fabinho, Hendo, Thiago whatever they’re over the hill but selling promising guys in their mid 20’s is a bad look.
Yeah I agree the optics aren't great. Not sure the squad would be happy about it either.

Ouff...that's a tough one.
I mean selling him now would be like skipping the last season of Breaking Bad.
I kinda want to see where it's going, you know...

ha, i like that analogy but the fear is that he’s the walking dead

I think there's a special, special player in the Diaz providing this injury hasn't scuppered him. They would need to double the bid to peak any interest.

Sounds like this one is on then.
Not a huge price either, if we do replace then another new player to introduce to the squad.
Maybe we are going to use this Europa league season as a full rebuild or maybe we have no clue and just need to sell.

And btw Stevie, if you wouldn’t mind, as I still have trauma from when Fraser ripped us apart in that 4-3 loss with that cunt of a keeper we had at the time…so, please? If you could impose some level of self-control to not mention his name….at least as often as you do. It would be very much appreciated.

And btw Stevie, if you wouldn’t mind, as I still have trauma from when Fraser ripped us apart in that 4-3 loss with that cunt of a keeper we had at the time…so, please? If you could impose some level of self-control to not mention his name….at least as often as you do. It would be very much appreciated.

It wasn’t me who brought up Ryan Fraser.

I’m sorry you’re traumatised by the mention of Ryan Fraser.

I’ll do my best to curtail mentions of Ryan Fraser, but can’t be held responsible if other posters mention Ryan Fraser.

Akso… May the Ryan Fraser Be With You!!!!

i barely remember anymore but i think someone on here rated him extremely highly, something which @StevieM likes to bring up at every available opportunity

It was Dreamie in his legendary list of players he’d “sign in a heartbeat” from Newcastle.

It’s why he regularly talks up Callum Wilson - as he was on Dreamie’s list as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom