• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Fulham Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone needs to stop worrying about fucking goal difference.

The league has never been won or lost on goal difference. It'll be down to points, as it always is.

Three points is the only thing that matters in every match.

If and when we lose the league on goal difference this season, you'd do well to watch your back.

Everyone needs to stop worrying about fucking goal difference.

The league has never been won or lost on goal difference. It'll be down to points, as it always is.

Three points is the only thing that matters in every match.
1989 Arsenal goal difference and points equal to ours. They won on number of goals scored.

If and when we lose the league on goal difference this season, you'd do well to watch your back.

Ha. Of course it's possible. But it's much, much, more possible if we try to bomb on & score 4 or 5 every match that we get hit with a sucker punch of a goal occasionally which turns the tide & end up losing points.

We seem to have a knack of doing the incredible. Everything from coming back from 3-0 deficit in a final to losing a league title because of a slip.

It seems to me, so correct me if you see this differently, that we are now relying on Robbo and TAA to be our wingers. This is a problem as they are not and many moves have broken down in those areas today. Let them support in those areas not be the focal points.

When Mane and Salah play there we naturally look far more dangerous as they go past defenders and create chaos. With Firmino and Shaqiri on the pitch we don't need them central.

Ha. Of course it's possible. But it's much, much, more possible if we try to bomb on & score 4 or 5 every match that we get hit with a sucker punch of a goal occasionally which turns the tide & end up losing points.

It's more possible now than it used to be. Teams used to drop more points in the past, so the chances of dropping the same number as your rival was slim. This year nobody is really dropping any points, so instead of picking a number between 0 and 30, you're picking between 0 - 15. It's literally twice as likely now than someone will get fucked by goal difference.

This game is boring a shit. Even though we're winning fairly comfortably.

Hendo coming on. Probably won't liven it up much like.

Free kick in Salah just outside the area.

I don't like them this close. Hard to hit it over the wall... TAA will probably score now I've said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom