• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Fulham Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't particularly want to get into this debate, but Fabinho clearly hasn't been wank, calm down now.

I agree, he's been much better today.

Those late tackles let his game down, it's like he's trying to be aggressive but it's his overall body strength on the ball where he needs his aggression, not flying in like that.

I don't particularly want to get into this debate, but Fabinho clearly hasn't been wank, calm down now.

Define wank then, because besides a game where he broke up the play and passed it around like a boss against some bin men, he's been either crap or a none event.

There was a lot of talk about VAR from the commentator there but I'm pretty sure that if they drew a line across the screen he was offside.

Good decision, shut up about it

Define wank then
giphy.gif

Very lucky to be 1-0 up at halftime.
Could, and should, be losing.
We look very shaky in defence.

Yeah, we're 1-0 up but that was another really poor display.

Salah and Firmino practically anonymous and Mane failing to make the most of his opportunities.

This midfield is awful. Shaqiri is okay in an around the box but noticeably absent otherwise, Fabinho doesn't currently merit a starting place and Wijnaldum appears to needs Henderson / Milner alongside him.

To echo Brendan's comments re: our summer's investment in the midfield, disappointed is an understatement.

Fabinho has made more interceptions in this game than Lucas and Henderson have since grass roots level. Or something.
Don't bring Lucas into this. Even Lucas had more interceptions and tackles than Hendo could ever dream of. However like you say Fabinho owns them both.

Most players I've watched over the years take time to get up to the pace of the premiership when they move from abroad. Fab and Nabi will take time yet before we see them at their best.

Whilst I think we all agree Henderson isn't the natural string puller in midfield I think he'd do a better job at keeping the passing tempo high than Fabinho

And Fabinho has been laughable shite since that Red Star home game, but Modo has been suspiciously quiet with his "Henderson won't get back in the team now" offerings.
Lol. He was supposedly wank against Arsenal, a game I missed, btw.
Are you just pissed off because Lalalala isn't even on the bench and Bendo isn't playing?

Yet another very frustrating half. Too slow - slow to look, slow to think, slow to pass and move.

Mane, especially, keeps wasting possession by trying to play unlikely balls into the box - just keep it simple. Salah has three defenders round him when he's on the edge of the area so for god's sake notice it and stop playing him obvious balls in that area - there's nowhere for him to go.

Well done to Allison for starting the move for the goal - at least one player is thinking quickly.

We could easily be 3 down here. Our defense and midfield need a good kick up the hole.

Whilst I think we all agree Henderson isn't the natural string puller in midfield I think he'd do a better job at keeping the passing tempo high than Fabinho
Fabinho joined the team like yesterday.
New league, new country.
Lallana is still being spoken of as this creative genius. You can't give Fabinho at least 20 games before you start complaining?

Fabinho joined the team like yesterday.
New league, new country.
Lallana is still being spoken of as this creative genius. You can't give Fabinho at least 20 games before you start complaining?

Fuck off Modo shoe horning Lallana into that, the fact is the side is lacking any urgency and nobody is close to generating that in midfield. I'm suggesting Henderson would do a better job today that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom