• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool in for Spanish starlet Javi Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats with this infatuation with central midfielders? it'll be reserve keepers next. ffs just go and buy players in positions we need.

Come on Rage, it's a tenuous link in a newspaper. Let's worry about who we've signed once the transfer window is closed.

[quote author=Sheik Yerbouti link=topic=33822.msg877910#msg877910 date=1243540088]
Come on Rage, it's a tenuous link in a newspaper. Let's worry about who we've signed once the transfer window is closed.
[/quote]

Surely we should get excited, not worried, by who we sign

[quote author=Rosco link=topic=33822.msg877924#msg877924 date=1243542152]
[quote author=Sheik Yerbouti link=topic=33822.msg877910#msg877910 date=1243540088]
[/quote]

Surely we should get excited, not worried, by who we sign
[/quote]

Freudian slip Ross.

i'm just fed up with the disaster that was last summer. and sorry rosco but i weren't excited about any of last seasons signings. we wasted a glorious opportunity and i'd hate to see it repeated this year.

[quote author=rage link=topic=33822.msg877930#msg877930 date=1243542729]
i'm just fed up with the disaster that was last summer. and sorry rosco but i weren't excited about any of last seasons signings. we wasted a glorious opportunity and i'd hate to see it repeated this year.
[/quote]

you should go back and read some of my posts from last summer to see how "happy" I was

[quote author=rage link=topic=33822.msg877933#msg877933 date=1243542917]
come on who from last season was a success rafa4?
[/quote]

No we did fuck it up last summer.

But Rafa has signed enough quality players in his time with LFC, to warrant us having a little bit more faith in him.

A lot of the players that we're being linked with this summer seem to be of the right level as well. (I'm not talking about the tenuous links either)

Athletic Bilbao's Martinez excited by Liverpool interest
29.05.09 | madeupnonsense.com

Athletic Bilbao midfielder Javi Martinez has welcomed interest from Liverpool.

Reds boss Rafa Benitez is preparing a major offer for the youngster, who said: "I am absolutely calm, the rumours do not disturb me.

"If I get an offer, I will deal with it with the club.

"Liverpool are a great team with a great history and any player would like to go there."

He sounds really 'excited'.

I'm a bit concerned with the mention of a "major offer" on another CM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom