• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liam Harker Memorial Fund Auction Event March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

TORRES-2008

6CM Follower
THIS AUCTION EVENT STARTED FRIDAY 5TH

THE LIAM HARKER MEMORIAL FUND
Auction Event March 2010
Friday 5th March- Friday 19th March
(Ends At Midnight on the 19th)
Website Address is :
http://www.torres-2008.webs.com/

Johnlogo.jpg

We are once again holding the online auction event in Liams memorys on the above dates,

As we have reached the £10,000 target on previous Auctions for TCT, we have now decided to concentrate on raising Money For The NECCR.
(North East Childrens Cancer Research)
A Charity that was close to Liams heart also.
Registered Charity Number : 510339

In Conjunction with our 3 proud sponsors
Icons,AirOhotel,Autographs-store

We again as a team have gathered items in from sports people/celebs across the globe who have kindly donated towards this great cause,In memory of Liam To auction off.

We have also set up a new Justgiving Page
http://www.justgiving.com/LiamHarkerMemorialFund

There is a huge range of sports memoriblia
items up for grabs as always but this is an extra special event,Kindly donated by one of
our sponsors not 1 but Two Ten day holidays for three people to Ancient Greece

People are already bidding on items and many many of the Signed Pictures are on a
Buy Now Basis.

If you are a member already you know how to go about browsing and bidding on items if you are not a member,You can Register as a member quick and easy and for Free on the website as above.

Contact me on torres_2008@rocketmail.com
with questions for further details

John and The Admin Team

Hello Guys/Girls

Well we are into the 1st week the auction on Day number 5 and new items have been listed a 22 ex LFC Penant and Stevie G Signed Pic..
Feel Free new and curent members take a view at our items on offer

cheers

Good Morning
Well we are into out 6th day now on the auction and we have alot of visitors browsing the site so this may mean bids bids bids to come.

There is something for everyone mainly L.F.C. But other items,also thee items we havent put on as yet as there enough for time being,so if you interested in other sports/football teams etc etc drop me an email and tell me what it is you after and i will reply rapid see if we have it,we just didnt want to overload the website with items thats main reason alot items YOU CAN BUY NOW

So new members get on and register

Good Luck

John

Hello Guys
On other Forums i have had 1-2 people give me grief about bumping this thread up which has upset me,.
But they can comment and bump threads of the likes of Emile Heskey etc etc,I give my due to all members on them groups they have stuck up and supported what we are doing.
To Clarify The reason WHY I bump this Auction event up is to let forum members old and new know that we have a unique Sports Memoribilia Auction, With amazing items they may want in there homes as a collectable sports item and help us raise Money for Kids/Teens Like Little Liam who are going through the brave Battle As Liam did and hopefully one day we find a cure for this Cruel Illness and there is no more pain and suffering for the people and there families

I know you get a bad apple in every barrel but i am shocked with comments in PM i have had over last 2 days

We have few new items on show including KING KENNY BLACK AND WHITE SIGNED PICTURE

Thanks for The Support u have showed through out

John

What arsey twat would be bothered by such a good cause?

It's not like you're doing it for your own gain, keep up the good work mate.

Cheers Guys
Like i said just one bad apple in the barrel,got nothing better to do but god forbid it did ever happen to him he be the first to ask for help,but ay such as life,what upset me is the hard work i am doing on this as well as helping Gary do his 10k run gettin people sponsor for it next week,and this lad is more interested in a non relevant x liverpool player on a lfc thread BIZARRE,but he couldnt her his opinion on the thread i recieved 3 nasty emails in private now thats a shite bag to me

Cheers guys

Guys/Girls we are now in 2 the 2nd week the auction,and still plenty to bid on as well as the 2 holidays to Greece for 10 days at a cheap price

All new members are welcome to join

John

Morning Guys and Girls
Well the end of the auction is almost upon us at Midnight 2morrow thats March 19th,On all items already Bid on up till ths time will be closed,dead on Midnight,I will be keeping the rest of items Both Bidding and Buy Now Ongoing till Friday March 26th again at Midnight as this time around we have alot of items that been kindly donated

So Members to the site Old And New,Go and take a Visit to the site and see if anything on there stands out in regard to what you would like to own for your Collection of fantastic sports memoribilia

Cheers
Speak Soon

John

Well Guys and Girls
Auction ends tonight at midnight so if you new to this check out the website:

And see the exclusive list of items we have on offer to be Auctioned off or Buy Now items
NOT TO BE MISSED

New Members you easily register on the site for free with 2 easy steps

speak later

John

Good Afternoon Members
Hope all is well
As you know items not bid on are being extended on BUY NOW STATUS

I am emailng as i have just recieve few more items non more than so a LFC sqaud signed shirt by 31 players and staff,as well as a Peter Crouch match issued shirt signed from the England v Ukraine game in 2009,as well as Michael owen england signed shirt and few more LFC. Pics including Torres/Carra/Stevie G

Check them oout for your self these items are on a buy now basis so its first come first served,along with the remainder from last auction ,so go check out and if any one fancies anything email me on torres_2008@rocketmail.com

cheers guys

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom