• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liam Harker Memorial Fund 10k Lincoln Run

Status
Not open for further replies.

TORRES-2008

6CM Follower
Liam Harker Memorial Fund 10k Lincoln Run

Guys and Girls,
as you all know i run The Liam Harker Memorial Fund and do the regular auction events to raise money for the charity which the support as been amazing to reach that £10k

Well a friend of mine Gary Forrest a 16 year old lad from Lincoln who support Leeds United has helped out on the last auction in getting signed items and donating some his own items for us, Gary is running the Lincoln 10k run on Sunday 21st March 2010 and has decided and asked me can he run it in memory of Liam with all sponsorship raised going to the Liam Harker Memorial Fund "Teenage Cancer Trust Cancer Unit" in Newcastle(were Liam was treated)

Gary is in training and as set up a Justgiving account werre all donations can be made in sponsoring him

Justgiving page below:

http://www.justgiving.com/liamharker10krun

Lets all get behind Gary on this in sponsoring him as all for a great worthwhile cause in memory of Young Liam,every penny counts no matter how big or small

Thanks very much

John

for further information and details you can email either myself on
torres_2008@rocketmail.com

or
Gary on

garyforrestleeds@btinternet.com

Morning Guys
Well Happy New Year to each and everyone
Lets hope The Red Men continue winning like we finished the year off hehe

Well lets keep this bumped up hehe as Gary is looking forward to doing the run lol
and all for the worthy cause

Guys and girls
lets keep this bumped up and every single bit of sponsorship money however large or small is very much appreciated for the worthwhile cause in Liams memory

Gary is a very happy lad as hes a Leeds fan and was there yesterday at the game LOL
but this isnt about what colours you were and what club you support

This is supporting a worthwhile cancer charity in memory of Little Liam as Teens each and every day are diognosed with this deadly illness

take care

John

John - I stickied the thread earlier last week, so this will be at the top of the forum until we un-sticky it.

Mate
Cheers very much appreciated

Also will be putting a thread up for next auction and 1 brilliant main prize like hehe

Lets Bump This Up
Just over a month till Gary Does his run in Liams Memory

If theres any Guys and girls out there willing to sponsor Gary,Just Click on the Justgiving Link

Cheers for Your Support for a worthwhile cause

John

Sunday Morning Bump

1 month today Gary will run the Road Race In memory Of Liam
All sponsors are appreciated via the justgiving site:

Cheers

Guya and Girls
As you know we have an ongoing Auction Event For the Liam Harker Memorial Fund,Also we have Gary Forrest Running The Lincoln 10k on Sunday 21st March in Liams Memory,Gary has trained Hard as well as doing his studies at college as he is 16 years of age,and we are looking for People to Sponsor Him to raise much needed Funds for THE TEENAGE CANCER TRUST As said in Liams memory.
Any sponsor money no matter how big or small is appreciated and can people can sponsor Gary Via the Justgiving site and account we have set up tO help raise funds in Liams memory and Get Lil Gary over that finish Line and the target he has set to raise

Link is below:
http://www.justgiving.com/liamharker10krun

Cheers

Guys and Girls
Gary Forrest"Gump" is running the Lincoln 10k Road Race Today in memory Of Liam Harker,The Brave Liverpool Fan,You can sponsor Gary at http://www.justgiving.com/liamharker10krun
Any amount however big or small is so appreciated,Dig Deep Folks and help Gary get over that finish Line In memory of a Great young lad
LIAM HARKER Y.N.W.A

Guys and Girls
Gary Forrest Gump succesfully did the Lincoln 10k Run On Sunday 21st March In Memory Of Liam in a speedy 47 Mins and 23 secs

Well Done Gazza Lad
Below are the Pics Of Gary at the Finish Line with His Medal and His Leeds Shirt with Pic Liam on back and Lemmo the scouser lol

102_27501.jpg

102_27511.jpg

102_2752.jpg

102_27491.jpg

Thanks to everyone who sponsored Gary for such worthwhile cause
His Next target is THE GREAT NORTH RUN,And he has got me to say i will run it with him again for Liam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom