• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Cashley

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark1975

Ashley Cole hopes Manchester City force his former club Arsenal out of the top four of the Premier League.

The Chelsea and England defender angered Gunners fans when he moved to their fierce capital rivals in 2006.

Cole has now admitted that he would rather see City, who have spent heavily on a host of stars over the summer, finish above his ex-employers.

"I have friends at City and I hope they do really well - and that they finish above Arsenal," said the full-back.

"I think it's going to be hard for City but they could do it. They may click straight away and it's magic. I hope they do."

TWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

One hundred English pounds says one of his mates at city is Ireland.

What a cuntish thing to say.

They may click straight away but it's more likely they bumble about midtable for 7 months with a managerial change halfway through the season. I hope they crash and burn.

I would laugh myself to death if Man City ended up putting that cunt and Chelsea out of the Champions League places.

I hope he gets bitten by a diseased chipmunk.

[quote author=A_K_Q_J_10 link=topic=34876.msg911138#msg911138 date=1248387274]
I would laugh myself to death if Man City ended up putting that cunt and Chelsea out of the Champions League places.

[/quote]

Thats the spirit!

[quote author=mark1975 link=topic=34876.msg911099#msg911099 date=1248381598]
Ashley Cole hopes Manchester City force his former club Arsenal out of the top four of the Premier League.

The Chelsea and England defender angered Gunners fans when he moved to their fierce capital rivals in 2006.

Cole has now admitted that he would rather see City, who have spent heavily on a host of stars over the summer, finish above his ex-employers.

"I have friends at City and I hope they do really well - and that they finish above Arsenal," said the full-back.

"I think it's going to be hard for City but they could do it. They may click straight away and it's magic. I hope they do."

[/quote]

Hmmmm ... All I hear is "Mark, Mark, MARK ... HELLO ... I like wearing blue ... don't care about the shade ... MARK ... talk to my agent ... pleasaasssee"

[/quote]
Any particular disease?

[/quote]

Why couldn't he just cut out the bit in bold, it wasn't necessary at all. The lads maturity is a joke....turning his back to the referee, the affair he had, and now not even appreciating what Arsenal did for him when he was a nobody. Even some kids carry themselves much more wisely and civilised than the way he does. The chipmunk idea sounds good.

[quote author=Modokay link=topic=34876.msg911103#msg911103 date=1248382122]
If Owen is a cunt WTF is Cole?
[/quote]

A super-cunt

[quote author=vantage link=topic=34876.msg911159#msg911159 date=1248390576]

[/quote]
Any particular disease?
[/quote]

Id like to see him bitten by those diseased ones that Britain may be invaded with from France.

If Ashley Cole contracted Lyme Disease I would be so happy.

[quote author=Dreambeliever link=topic=34876.msg911200#msg911200 date=1248407886]
I'd still rather him than any other left back in the EPL.
[/quote]
I'd rather have titus bramble. Least i wouldn't be shitting myself whenever he has a press conference for fear of being a twat

[quote author=Dreambeliever link=topic=34876.msg911200#msg911200 date=1248407886]
I'd still rather him than any other left back in the EPL.
[/quote]

especially if his wife comes to watch him play

Are Owen and Cole trying to have a 'cunt-off' this summer or something?

Fits right in a at Chelski though doesn't he.

Owen easily wins cunt of the summer because he didn't even have to try - it all came naturally.

Tevez and Cashley are making a point of being cunts, which kinda lessens the impact.

[move][size=30pt]T[/size][/move]
[move][size=30pt]W[/size][/move]
[move][size=30pt]A[/size][/move]
[move][size=30pt]T[/size][/move]

[quote author=keniget link=topic=34876.msg911249#msg911249 date=1248420827]
Owen easily wins cunt of the summer because he didn't even have to try - it all came naturally.

Tevez and Cashley are making a point of being cunts, which kinda lessens the impact.
[/quote]

Tevez for all his cuntness would make us smile if he really does score against his old team next season.

mrs. cole is rich, beautiful and a celebrity, she could have any guy she wanted, any guy at all and the guy she is head over heels in love with is cashley...love is indeed blind.

This wont go down well but i dont really have much of a problem with Ashley cole...

Youth player at Arsenal comes through the ranks and despite being the best left back in the league they try and fuck him over on a contract, regardless of whether its greedy or not if you could easily earn more money than your employers were willing to pay and you come to an agreement and they renege on it, even by ten percent, it would piss me off as well tbh...

Anyway, so now he is considered to be all about the money and he recieves massive stick from fans everywhere especially from Gooners... how should he react?? wish them all the best???

Fuck Arsenal. I fucking hate Arsenal.

Getting pictured all blinged up on a white rolls however....

[quote author=Molbystwin link=topic=34876.msg911586#msg911586 date=1248448084]
This wont go down well but i dont really have much of a problem with Ashley cole...

Youth player at Arsenal comes through the ranks and despite being the best left back in the league they try and fuck him over on a contract, regardless of whether its greedy or not if you could easily earn more money than your employers were willing to pay and you come to an agreement and they renege on it, even by ten percent, it would piss me off as well tbh...

Anyway, so now he is considered to be all about the money and he recieves massive stick from fans everywhere especially from Gooners... how should he react?? wish them all the best???

Fuck Arsenal. I fucking hate Arsenal.
[/quote]

+1. Though I don't hate Arsenal, I do hate the Arse driven media BS which invariably states that:

1) Anyone who leaves Arsenal is a mercenary or cnut.
2) Anyone who leaves Arsenal nevers goes on to do well elsewhere.
3) Arsenal are a 'family club'.
4) Anyone who plays well for Arsenal owes Arsene Wenger their career.
5) Arsenal train up all their "young guns" and Wenger deserves all the credit.

[/quote]

I.e. Try and sign me City, not Terry! I'm a soulless fucking mercenary who would blow Hughes for the chance to earn £250k a week to fund my mobile phone habit.

[quote author=reuque link=topic=34876.msg911173#msg911173 date=1248393914]
[quote author=Modokay link=topic=34876.msg911103#msg911103 date=1248382122]
If Owen is a cunt WTF is Cole?
[/quote]

A super-cunt
[/quote]

A cunting CUNT !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom