• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Brizzle's Dirty Slots

Since Hal appears to have been sacrificed - I’ll be needing a new darkside apprentice to help me bring order to these jinxy fucking rebel scum and their slutty splitters.

Since Hal appears to have been sacrificed - I’ll be needing a new darkside apprentice to help me bring order to these jinxy fucking rebel scum and their slutty splitters.

Stevie, this is your dream home. Get away from @MomoWASright the deserter and join the true hero's from KH cohorts of the past.

Stevie, this is your dream home. Get away from @MomoWASright the deserter and join the true hero's from KH cohorts of the past.

I have never been a part of MoSalahWASright’s pitiful little band!!!!

I see through the lies of the Dirty Slots. I shall bring peace, freedom, justice and security to the site.

Join me or die!!!!

I wouldn’t share a table with you anyway. You’d try and palm off that cheap jam tasting shite on us. Then snide off and drink the good stuff alone.

I have never been a part of MoSalahWASright’s pitiful little band!!!!

I see through the lies of the Dirty Slots. I shall bring peace, freedom, justice and security to the site.

Join me or die!!!!
Oh my. Now we really do have a threesome. It could get delightfully dirty!

Stevie's Shitters
Dirty Slots
Kelly's Heroes (time this name was updated to something disgusting)!

Where's the smart money going? I'll ask Ivan.

The answer is quite simple. If the pre match thread for Ipswich isn’t started by me, there will be uproar.

Those who uproar are the true dirty slots.

Oh my. Now we really do have a threesome. It could get delightfully dirty!

Stevie's Shitters
Dirty Slots
Kelly's Heroes (time this name was updated to something disgusting)!

Where's the smart money going? I'll ask Ivan.

Shitters!!!!

darth vader GIF

Back
Top Bottom