• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Brizzle's Dirty Slots

I'll wait and see where you both place me on your list of members before deciding where my tent goes

As a recruit you need to know your place and do as your told!!!!

Which is basically don’t stop believing.

Your lack of morals is on show. Someone deserts the platoon and you welcome them back with open arms and tell the men to look up to them.

I'll wait and see where you both place me on your list of members before deciding where my tent goes
Right now, we need some pitched tents in the Zubimendi thread. It is not going to happen without some serious effort.

I can't believe this is happening. Who saw Briz leading a counter revolution? Not me. I am seeing a few in the Dirty Slots who turn tail when the going gets tough. Kelly's Heroes say if you're not in it to the death, we don't want ye.

I can't believe this is happening. Who saw Briz leading a counter revolution? Not me. I am seeing a few in the Dirty Slots who turn tail when the going gets tough. Kelly's Heroes say if you're not in it to the death, we don't want ye.

The great leader of Kelly's Heroes was the very person who left when the going got tough. This is why the greatest purveyors of SCM protocol, tradition & superstition have all departed Kelly and moved over to the Dirty Slots.

There is space for the great Doc.

Keep up that narrative. I was here for the tough times when all the vikings had turned to pussies.

The dirty slots are an gaping moist opening for all who believe.

Join us in the warmth of jinxes

I think it is unfair to characterise "Dirty Slots" as a counter revolution - a counter revolution has the aim of reversing any gains made by a revolution (think in terms of the imperial white armies fighting Trotsky's red army in the aftermath of October 1917).

Dirty Slots ultimately have the same stated aim (LFC trophies, with an emphasis on the league) as Kelly's Heroes but their tactics and strategy may vary - this is akin to a classical segmentation & split of progressive left wing movements (SWP vs WRP vs RSL for example ... or, if you prefer, Judaean People's Front vs the People's Front of Judaea).

Personally I have feet in both camps, because (like Trotsky after the Bolshevik/Menshovik split in 1903) I believe the cause is best served with a united front and I look forward to the day when the Heroes and the Slots can be reunited. I see my stance as progressive, while others may view it as wimpy indecisiveness

I think it is unfair to characterise "Dirty Slots" as a counter revolution - a counter revolution has the aim of reversing any gains made by a revolution (think in terms of the imperial white armies fighting Trotsky's red army in the aftermath of October 1917).

Dirty Slots ultimately have the same stated aim (LFC trophies, with an emphasis on the league) as Kelly's Heroes but their tactics and strategy may vary - this is akin to a classical segmentation & split of progressive left wing movements (SWP vs WRP vs RSL for example ... or, if you prefer, Judaean People's Front vs the People's Front of Judaea).

Personally I have feet in both camps, because (like Trotsky after the Bolshevik/Menshovik split in 1903) I believe the cause is best served with a united front and I look forward to the day when the Heroes and the Slots can be reunited. I see my stance as progressive, while others may view it as wimpy indecisiveness
That is my exact reasoning for having a foot in each camp. That and wanting to see what food is being served on any given day.

On the day that MomoWasAwol is overthrown, we might see a unification. Until that day, the Dirty Slots will fight valiantly for the cause.

Back
Top Bottom