• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Brizzle's Dirty Slots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brizzle

Deposed match thread starter
That's right. This is an uprising.

New year. New manager. New jinx-fighting, superstition-upholding, overthinking group of optimists who will back our new manager to the hilt.

Kelly's Heroes had a good run, but ultimately its great leader was AWOL when we needed him. MomoWASawol.

Brizzle's Dirst Slots - your forum needs you.

There are some key roles to be filled

- Campfire adjudicator (confirming when speculation gets serious) - currently reserved for @doctor_mac
- Match Thread Starter - League Cup - currently reserved for @Modo
- Match Thread Starter - FA Cup - currently reserved for @The Nomad

I'm still going to be a miserable fucker btw

I won't be afraid to give you the boot over to Kelly's Heroes where they are more willing to accept members who are either miserable or go AWOL at crunch time

I'm gonna be the peacemaker in both camps, delivering messages of hope and occasionally impaling

Beamy, you will be missed. Enjoy the prawn sandwiches and pinot noir at Kelly's Heroes.

Hate to respond with facts and logic, highlighting the hypocrisy to your post but if you were a true purist you would have remained clinging on to Dumbledore's Army before the uprising that saw Kelly's Heroes emerge.

Beamy, you will be missed. Enjoy the prawn sandwiches and pinot noir at Kelly's Heroes.

Hate to respond with facts and logic, highlighting the hypocrisy to your post but if you were a true purist you would have remained clinging on to Dumbledore's Army before the uprising that saw Kelly's Heroes emerge.
Dumbledores Army died with its leader.

Hate to respond with facts and logic, highlighting the hypocrisy to your post but if you were a true purist you would have remained clinging on to Dumbledore's Army before the uprising that saw Kelly's Heroes emerg was before my time
Dumbledore was before my time. We fight proper warfare, not that Hogwart's shite.

I left and things were ticking along nicely. Everything in place. Then you all went hysterical fanny and I had to come sort your shit out.

You had me at dirty...

im-in.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom