• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Brighton (H) - Sun 14:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's the only factor at all, but it makes things harder on everyone else when Salah plays, and it used to be that his pace alone kept their wide players honest, which relieved some of the pressure his average position imposed. So, he could cut in more, and he could cheat really high, and he could not track back, and when we stupidly lost the ball, their entire flank was less advanced.

Whoever is playing at fullback when we play like this will be exposed time after time. I don't see the point focusing on that symptom.
Can see Endo is playing more inside him now but not sure if they will do more of that second half, Konate on for Quansah for me.

I think Elliot on would help Bradders out in defence, along with energising our press too. Feels a very needed addition

What does Salah have to do with poor defending down the right side I could ask you.
Salah's been well off it but still had a hand in the goal though so let's see next half. But I ask again, whom would you have started if it wasn't for Mo?
Maybe if he doesn’t give the ball away for the first then it doesn’t give the chance for Estupinan or whoever it was to skip by the kids?

Brighton are targeting our right side so Salah needs to do more to help out.

What does Salah have to do with poor defending down the right side I could ask you.
Salah's been well off it but still had a hand in the goal though so let's see next half. But I ask again, whom would you have started if it wasn't for Mo?
Pedro Neto

Maybe if he doesn’t give the ball away for the first then it doesn’t give the chance for Estupinan or whoever it was to skip by the kids?

Brighton are targeting our right side so Salah needs to do more to help out.
Yeah that's some excuse, you have to do your job to defend and not worry about your own attacker is doing. It's basic stuff.
Good to see Virgil having a go at Quansah to sort it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom