• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Brighton (H) - Sun 14:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor half in all honesty. Just looks like they’ve been away for 2 weeks and need some time to het going again. Lets hope Klopp makes some adjustments in the 2nd half.

Coote can fuck off.

True but it's also something that's been built up with Trent. Not that many cases with Bradders yet
More and more common, you can only judge it on the last few but he needs to do better defensively. He is all over the place and getting caught diving in at times.

Salah comes back and we get absolutely destroyed down his flank. Salah needs to be doing more on the ball, or he has to do more off the ball. He'd be eating up this gamestate in the past but he's just not as fast anymore.
It's such a simplistic view. Braders, Szbo and Quansah are being caught time and time again. It's nothing to do with Salah. Have you been watching this half? Would you rather have Gakpo there anyway?

Coote has been awful. Seriously poor. And this Offside rule is doing my head in - Brighton were offside, advantage played and they won a corner from it. WTF!!!

I feel for Darwin. Ignored in the box by Bradley and especially Mo when he’d position himself very well.
Mo can be as greedy as he wants if we’re a couple of goals in front but for fucks sake pass the ball when someone’s in a better position in the box instead of going for super goals.

Mo. should have scored. Go left or go right and he would have scored, don't hit a powderpuff ball straight at him. He looks very rusty, touch is off too.

That's why I think it's strange that we didnt sign a backup for Salah.
it's not Salah's fault Bradders and Quansah being caught not being able do basic defending. I heard some good one here but this is scape boating.
Bradders doesn't look confident defending at times today, he is leaving the ball often when it needs to be delt with and when it comes down side, often falling away and being done on the inside even when is close enough.
Quansah is turning inside everytime he has the ball rather than playing it forward and Brighton are leaving him alone to do it cause he is do predictable today.

That's why I think it's strange that we didnt sign a backup for Salah.
We were never going to sign a backup for salah unless it was a 17 year old. He's untouchable, so having alternatives is pointless.

Mo ideally will get subbed, all fluency in the attack has escaped us

We need to change things up second half. Stretch the play down both sides, and get balls & cut backs into the box.

Huge huge second half here. I expect us to turn the screw after some subs, wonder if Elliot for Szobo will be an early one.

Coote has been awful. Seriously poor. And this Offside rule is doing my head in - Brighton were offside, advantage played and they won a corner from it. WTF!!!

He’s so insanely poor. His constant diddling about to make up his mind about blowing his whiste must be a nightmare as a player.
Such a shit ref with a sorry I’m here today attitude.

I feel for Darwin. Ignored in the box by Bradley and especially Mo when he’d position himself very well.
Mo can be as greedy as he wants if we’re a couple of goals in front but for fucks sake pass the ball when someone’s in a better position in the box instead of going for super goals.
Darwin just hasn’t been good enough so far other than almost scoring from an improvised finish (not helped by Salah playing like a crack head). He’s usually far more active than this, so expecting a much more threatening 2nd half from him.

it's not Salah's fault Bradders and Quansah being caught not being able do basic defending. I heard some good one here but this is scape boating.
Bradders doesn't look confident defending at times today, he is leaving the ball often when it needs to be delt with and when it comes down side, often falling away and being done on the inside even when is close enough.
Quansah is turning inside everytime he has the ball rather than playing it forward and Brighton are leaving him alone to do it cause he is do predictable today.
What does Salah's poor decision making, passing and finishing to do with Bradders and Quansah?

It's such a simplistic view. Braders, Szbo and Quansah are being caught time and time again. It's nothing to do with Salah. Have you been watching this half? Would you rather have Gakpo there anyway

I don't think it's the only factor at all, but it makes things harder on everyone else when Salah plays, and it used to be that his pace alone kept their wide players honest, which relieved some of the pressure his average position imposed. So, he could cut in more, and he could cheat really high, and he could not track back, and when we stupidly lost the ball, their entire flank was less advanced.

Whoever is playing at fullback when we play like this will be exposed time after time. I don't see the point focusing on that symptom.

What does Salah's poor decision making, passing and finishing to do with Bradders and Quansah?
What does Salah have to do with poor defending down the right side I could ask you.
Salah's been well off it but still had a hand in the goal though so let's see next half. But I ask again, whom would you have started if it wasn't for Mo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom