• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Boxing please

Fuck off already Liam you dopey coke headed junky manc cunt. I wanna see Dynamite Dick Daniel KO AJ inside 4 rounds.

Imagine paying £400 for oasis tickets and that’s the level you’re getting. They could’ve had another fight instead. Noel vs Liam on the undercard would’ve been better.

AJ is putting the boring cunt to sleep.

Why is Eddie walking out with AJ? Is he gonna be in his corner aswell? Fucking hell hahaha. Sit back down yer silly sausage.

Why is Eddie walking out with AJ? Is he gonna be in his corner aswell? Fucking hell hahaha. Sit back down yer silly sausage.
Why is Frank wanking out with Dubois? Is he gonna be in his corner aswell? Fucking hell hahaha. Sit back down yer silly sausage.

Why is Frank wanking out with Dubois? Is he gonna be in his corner aswell? Fucking hell hahaha. Sit back down yer silly sausage.
Must've been replying to Modo during his ring walk and missed that :smuggrin:

Both need to sit their silly sausage backsides down!!!!! Like AJ did just then!!!!!

AJ is done here. Defenceless.

Clinching on for dear life, scared of taking a shot. DDD gonna finish him next round.

DDD upsetting the bookies again, what a performance.

Wow. Just wow.

England has a new heavyweight king.

DDD v winner of Fury/Usyk early next year, let's get it on!!!!!!!!!!

That was a hell of an end. Though AJ turned it round then seconds later BANG. That was next hit the winner and Dubois got there first.

Fury won’t fight Dubois after another Usyk beating.

We'll likely see all of AJ, Fury, Joyce and Chisora retire in the next 12months. Usyk too. Dubois will then be the guy to beat in the heavyweight division, likely holding all the belts.

I'd love to see Dubois Bakole. Really rate Bakole and that would be a slugfest.

AJ is done though. He got slapped around from the first bell.
The first round set the fight up. Dubois started well, then AJ started to get in to the fight but got caught clean. Dubois was always on top apart from 5 seconds before the final punch.

The first round set the fight up. Dubois started well, then AJ started to get in to the fight but got caught clean. Dubois was always on top apart from 5 seconds before the final punch.
AJ was clearly concussed from the 1st round. The last shot he went into full fencer position from a chin shot.

Surprised it lasted that long, I don't agree with the next punch winner thing. It was the first time Dubois was rocked.

AJ was clearly concussed from the 1st round. The last shot he went into full fencer position from a chin shot.

Surprised it lasted that long, I don't agree with the next punch winner thing. It was the first time Dubois was rocked.
Looking at the right coming up from AJ, had that landed I think Dubois was in trouble.

There are still interesting fights to be made at heavy but there is a distinct lack of top world level contenders with Parker being the best outside of the title holders.

Besides Bakole, Kabayel and to a lesser extent Hrgovic/Zhang (who many won't know too much about), there isn't anyone.

Ruiz is finished. Wilder is finished. Whyte is finished. Joyce is finished. Ortiz is about 92. Wallinn was never much good. Anderson & Sanchez who were hyped up to be animals were dealt with by Bakole and Kabayel.

I had GGG winning it TBH but that may have been because I was still steamed up about the first one. So basically yes, I agree with you there too.

Nick Ball is the most exciting fighter in the UK, if not the world right now.

Great fight, superb performance. Bring on Bam at Anfield.

That was a load of fun to watch. Mad how he didn’t sit down between rounds. Probably because he didn’t have that far to go.

Maddest end to a fight you’ll ever see with Ben Whittaker crying off because he was getting hit back.

Back
Top Bottom