• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

And then there were four.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oncy

8407AD2C-9888-4179-8CE4-68A96ECD4AEF.png

How nice does that look.
Its like the demo for a new Fifa game. Just three of the four most storied clubs in European cup history and a massive European name in Roma thrown in.

Its lovely not seeing Barcelona and Atletico in there.

If im being honest id prefer Roma or Madrid. Bayern terrify me.

And according to that site we are the only unbeaten team in the competition AND we have the most goals for and fewest against!!!!!!

Do teams in Europe not know just to sit back against us.....

Interesting that the remaining teams are from the highest ranked leagues in Europe this time round - has not happened for a while now. Good to see - and last time I think after we won the CL - the rest of the English clubs started doing well, so we may push them one a bit too.

Lineker is such a troll...
See:
Watch the first minute for the subtle fuck you directed at Michael Owen.
- you're gonna love this Stevie....[emoji28]

Owen sitting there thinking, what about me?
[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Ramos will be suspended for the first leg of the semi final. He was caught watching the tie last night from the tunnel whilst suspended and is against UEFA rules.

Thats an absolute bullshit reason to suspend a player from a massive game.
Id rather he played, the three musketeers will no doubt get him sent off.

he’s a fucking bell end and I’d be made up if he’s out against us. From what is seen of Real’s defence last night our 3 would murder them.

Yes. He even said this on MUTV:

"As a kid, Liverpool were the team that were doing well, with the likes of John Barnes and John Aldridge, and United weren't really winning anything.

"On my estate [in Peckham, south London], all my mates were Liverpool fans."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom