• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Air Jota

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incredible header once again that was somehow saved by Schmeihel. Scored with his feet this time, but it’s the celebration in front of the away fans that was probably his most memorable highlight of the game:

Is there some sort of history between him and Leicester fans which accounted for that behaviour? Either way, TBH it's not a habit I'd want him to get into. The scoring's enough.

Is there some sort of history between him and Leicester fans which accounted for that behaviour? Either way, TBH it's not a habit I'd want him to get into. The scoring's enough.
Ox was also rattled by something the Leicester fans were doing / shouting. He seemed to give it to them too. They were cunts and they deserved the heavy dose of shut the fuck up.

I thought he was a lefty. Most of his goals are left footed, yet he took the penalty on his right (or am I misremembering?).

I know a couple of Villa fans who are cheesed off that they won't be able to sing this garbage while Stevie G's their manager. Both are ordinarily decent people - one's a vicar of all things. Stevie's wasted there FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom