• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

WTF is he doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote author=gkmacca link=topic=35992.msg949034#msg949034 date=1253714242]
[quote author=Squiggles link=topic=35992.msg949032#msg949032 date=1253714120]

Sounds like he still has thoughts of going to the WC? Seems very ambitious.

[/quote]

He can't hold it in forever.
[/quote]

Ha..............Bladder sphincter problems can be very difficult

[quote author=Vlads Quiff link=topic=35992.msg949008#msg949008 date=1253712481]
[quote author=grjt link=topic=35992.msg948908#msg948908 date=1253702713]
[quote author=Vlads Quiff link=topic=35992.msg948854#msg948854 date=1253698158]
It's difficult to see what Sol could do other than playing football, I hope he has invested his money wisely, although something inside says that may be unlikely.

regards
[/quote]

Then you'd be hugely mistaken.

The guy is worth 28m in football related earnings, and has a huge property portfolio.
[/quote]

Well it just goes to show , you can't judge a book by it's cover

regards
[/quote]

True, true.

There again he also has a marvellous selection of antiques and dates MILFs, but i wouldnt necessarily have my mortgage on him being a good stand in for David Dickinson, or not owning a few Jimmy Somerville tracks

[quote author=Vlads Quiff link=topic=35992.msg949022#msg949022 date=1253713066]
January this year

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/table/2009/jan/07/football-players-rich-list-beckham

regards
[/quote]

BBC quote pretty much the same figures from September last year, but Wiki actually say that Robbie has a net wealth of £137m, so I'm assuming this means that Derek has been paid £50m (for example) cash in hand for his modelling, yet Bernard has £100m tied up in propery, hence is on the breadline with a paltry £28m in the bank?

In association with Steve McManaman, Fowler has invested in several racehorses through a company named The Macca and Growler Partnership, most notably 2003 Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother Celebration Chase winner Seebald.[75] In 2005, Fowler was listed as one of the 1,000 wealthiest Britons by the Sunday Times Rich List. Business interests including a large property portfolio have resulted in Fowler's net wealth totaling £137m

Regarding the big unattached lord (formerly Spurs, Arsenal, Portsmouth, Notts County, The Lisbon & England), I remember when he first started at Spurs, watching him at my local in Aintree. He fucking owned every ball coming into the box (sounds like a euphemism but isn't...) and I said, amongst quite a few guys at the bar, "fucking hell, he's like a fucking gorilla"....

...deathly silence, before one guy, slightly worse for wear started calling me a racist cunt and wanted to kick the fuck out of me!

To this day, I still swear I meant it as a reflection of the size of him and the way he fucking ruled the defence, not 'that he was black'. Even typing that makes it sound bad!!

[quote author=FoxForceFive link=topic=35992.msg948992#msg948992 date=1253711511]
I think we should go in for him myself.
[/quote]

I hope you're fucking joking.

Definitely something fishy going on.

Sol Campbell is hoping the PFA can help him to avoid a five-year gagging order from Notts County.

The 35-year-old defender has called upon players' union chief Gordon Taylor to aid him in his efforts to avoid signing such a deal.

Ambitious League Two outfit County are refusing to release Campbell's registration until an agreement is reached on a 'statement of departure'.

The former Arsenal and Tottenham ace joined the Magpies on a five-year deal over the summer, only to leave the club in acrimonious circumstances less than a month later.

Having come in for criticism for the manner in which he handled the drop down into the fourth tier, and the subsequent hasty departure, Campbell is keen to get his side of the story across.

However, with County currently preventing him from joining any other club, or talking about the matter in hand, he is hoping the PFA will be able to help him reach a compromise.

"You often hear the phrase 'nothing surprises me in football'. Well, this has surprised me," Taylor said in the Daily Mail.

Damage

"This is different to say the least. It is also very difficult.

"Notts County are holding onto Sol's registration and refusing to release it until he agrees to a five-year gagging order.

"Clearly, Sol needs to express the real reasons behind his departure, and will not agree to such a gagging order.

"Instead, we are trying to agree a form of words, a statement that both sides are prepared to accept, that will enable Notts County to release Sol from his contract, release his registration and let him make his appeal to the Premier League to find another club before or during the January transfer window."

Taylor added: "Notts County are not seeking a transfer fee - they wish to ensure that there is no damage inflicted on the club should Sol go public with his reasons for leaving.

"But our view is that a gagging order is an infringement of Sol's - or anyone's - right to freedom of speech, and our point is that if Sol said anything detrimental or defamatory then they can take action accordingly."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11750_5655165,00.html

I see this the same way as Taylor:

If he says anything inflammatory/untrue they can sue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom