• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

World Cup of the Damned

Status
Not open for further replies.
No better time to show up than when the World Cup is held in your backyard, hosted by the equally rich neighbours you hate and despise...

I got Brazil in the sweep in work, and then France in another. I don't even know who's good anymore, the world seems to have been tipped on it's head.

I don't agree with this penalty call. Frankly thought Lewandowski committed the foul. Yes, defender had a handful of shirt but Lewandowski initiated the physical contact and pushed him over. The angle VAR showed the ref looked far worse than the pitchside angle shown on initial TV replay.

SAVE! Justice done, IMO.

I don't agree with this penalty call. Frankly thought Lewandowski committed the foul. Yes, defender had a handful of shirt but Lewandowski initiated the physical contact and pushed him over. The angle VAR showed the ref looked far worse than the pitchside angle shown on initial TV replay.

SAVE! Justice done, IMO.

Same, it was just a battle of strength as to who got the ball. Didn’t merit a decision either way really

That French number 10 looks like he could be one to watch in the future. You heard it here first, kids.

Have we ever had a world cup winner in our team?

We had that French winger who was useless and never played much. Think he was in a world cup winning squad but didn't play.

Must be more?

Have we ever had a world cup winner in our team?

We had that French winger who was useless and never played much. Think he was in a world cup winning squad but didn't play.

Must be more?

Had to Google it, but Roger Hunt, Ian Callaghan, and Gerry Byrne were all in the 1966 England squad. Only Hunt was initially awarded a medal, as at the time only the starting 11 were so honored. Callaghan and Byrne received belated medals in 2009.

Torres and Reina won in 2010 while still with us. Reidle and Diomede won before joining us but were bit part players for their winning sides.

Only Hunt and Torres actually played in the final.

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2018/07/liverpool-football-clubs-world-cup-winners-and-runners-up/

316536367_5574420765945413_3845206875210246088_n.jpg
https://scontent-lhr8-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...QFA6_gL9_I3hoL_o8u4a7E5m_3lIFBdjQ&oe=63828BE4

Fuck the World Cup. Fuck FIFA.

What's the World Cup ever done wrong lol?

Fuck Fifa yes but we'll still watch the football.

Fuck our jobs we hate but we'll still happily get paid for doing it.

Fuck all the girls we've slept with but we'd happily to do again for the sex.

Fuck our MP's and Government but we'll still pay more tax to them than we should.

This is the hypocrisy world we live in.

FIFA are apparently investigating the homophobic chants from the Ecuador fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom