• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Winter Break Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

binomial

In Klopp I'm a believer.
Everton first up at home to Palace.

Everton XI - Pickford Coleman Keane Mina Digne Walcott Sigurdsson Schneiderlin Bernard Richarlison Calvert-Lewin

Palace XI - Guaita Ward Tomkins Cahill Van Aanholt Mccarthur Mccarthy Milojojevic Ayew Zaha Benteke

Probably one of the worst games I’ve seen this season. Two awful teams that handled the ball like it was full of the Corona virus.
Even the commentator said he had trouble following the game when possession changed every 2 seconds.

Good goal though.

Probably one of the worst games I’ve seen this season. Two awful teams that handled the ball like it was full of the Corona virus.
Even the commentator said he had trouble following the game when possession changed every 2 seconds.

Good goal though.

Did you not watch Everton Arsenal last month or whenever it was?

Pickford is truely a shocking goalkeeper. Every time I see him. Every fucking time.

Bentekkers

Hhahahahahahahha Pickford so fucking calamitously bad, fucking shit you are like.

My wife and kid went to see (great)grandma. I'm sick, and couldn't go.

I'm laying on my bed in a silent house, watching this shit game.

It's marvelous.

Ancelotti will get rid of Pickford this summer. I don't know who the fuck in the premier league is stupid enough to buy him.

Genuine question, Is Pickford any better than Karius?

I don't think so and at least Karius didn't come with the hype and cost over 30m

Jesus christ almost 2-1 Palace

Pickford again fucking no clue hahahahahha

So lucky them bitter blues.

Palace with some league 2 defending there.

fuck sakes. Hodsgon :D :D

Good finish from the miserable cunt.

Everton making so many mistakes but problem is Palace are so fucking shit to punish them.

Brighton Watford 17:30 KO on BT.

Brighton XI - Ryan Duffy Dunk Burn Schelotto Propper Mooy Gross March Trossard Murrau

Watford XI - Foster Mariappa Kabasele Cathcart Masina Capoue Doucoure Hughes Pereyra Deulofeu Deeney

Last edited:
Brighton play nice football but can't defend for shit.

On the other hand, What a player Doucoure is.

Why are their games on during the winter break?

Have I missed something?

Had same discussion with mate at work, he said the sides that play this week get next week off and the sides off this week start next week.

So it rolls over 2 weeks.

Spectacular OG from Mariappa.

Didn't even need to make the interception.

a 'Fuck sake' and a throw of the bottle from angry Nige.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom